Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

My recent stainless project

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My recent stainless project

Well I had a customer come in asking for some modification to a new commercial sink. I guess he ordered the sink with the bowl welding in but for some reason they didn't do it. I was pretty happy with the end results and thought i would share. Just for the record i am a Mechanical contractor not a welder by trade. I have been welding for a couple years just as a hobby for my own projects but enjoy doing these small projects. Anyways here are the pics.

Josh

Wow!

Josh: Very nice job! Is that for a restaurant, or a grocery store produce department? Your Dynasty is working flawlessly

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by davedarragh View Post
      Josh: Very nice job! Is that for a restaurant, or a grocery store produce department? Your Dynasty is working flawlessly

Dave
      Thanks Dave! I believe it was for a restaurant. Yeah i love the dynasty. When i first was looking for a tig welder i heard mixed reviews with the dynasty and was a little worried i wasted a couple thousand dollars. Now i wouldn't trade it for anything.

Comment

Very nice job! I'm sure they were very pleased.....

Comment

Working...
        X
        Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.