Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

introduction

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• introduction

Hello every one
    Let me start by saing merychristmas. I just wold like to intruduce my self. Im a millwrigh juarneyman for the companey that I work for. I do many things such as weld, machining, fab work. I do weld alot but i havent done it for to long. Any way Im hoping that I can learn from some ove you guy's or maybe I can ofer some in return. Sencierly John t.

P.S. As soon i can learn how to atach some pictures ill post some of my projects. and excuse my speling sence inglish is my second languish.

Evening John

Welcome, and hope you enjoy. I am not a pro by any means but I seem to stumble my way along. Learning the pic thing isn't to hard, Do a search or look at the first post in Discussions (the sticky post) that should help ya out. For the spelling there is a spell checker at the top of the message box when you post a message.

Good Luck Man

Tom

Comment

atachment

Im no pro my self, i do get by do thanks for the atachment info.

Comment

Working...
      X
      Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.