New Jacket,gloves,doo-rag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fun4now View Post
    just figured playing in this lil thread with you all would get me inspired to get back out to the shop and burn a lil more stick rod, i realy need the practise.
    hey your more than welcome too but you guys need to step up. glad to help just let me come down to your place and try out that tig and dc stick machine.
    welding...its awsome

Comment

haha good point james. like i said i havent been weldin for beauty but for strength. im really good with a mig too once i get one with argonyet again everyone is its so easy. haha storm number 2 comin up
      welding...its awsome

Comment

Gee...isn't it past your bedtimes??? Like James, GO TO SLEEP!!!!!
        I weld at work, but can't take pics. Will do so this weekend
        then I'll show you what a bead is SUPPOSED to look like
        Gonna watch a movie now...see ya later!
        I'm not late...
        I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Comment

ok i just went out to check and i have E6013 in 1/8"
          like i said i was using DC but not shore if it was DCEN or DCEP.
          i'll try to get some burned in AC to be fair.
          so is that ACEN or ACEP?? .....
          i'll post up some new pic's when i get a chance to run some.

hang in there guys if you realy want to weld and want a DC option you will get it in time. it took me over 3 years to save up for mine, but i got it now.
          thanks for the help
          ......or..........
          hope i helped
          sigpic
          feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
          summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
          JAMES

Comment

Originally posted by fun4now View Post
            i'll post up some new pic's when i get a chance to run some.
            So does that mean your camera isnt going to be broke or is it just going to be really out of focus
            welding...its awsome

Comment

i'm planing on realy out of focuse
              thanks for the help
              ......or..........
              hope i helped
              sigpic
              feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
              summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
              JAMES

Comment

Originally posted by wireburner View Post
                I ordered a new jacket, gloves, doo-rag from E-Bay it costed about $28 with tax, shipping , there are the Black Stallion Pack here is a link to it I ordered the All- American Packhttp://www.revcoindustries.com/catal...AT%20flyer.pdf should be here soon
                Just got my jacket & gloves going to try them out this eveing on building my bench grider stand

Inferno Forge

Chris

Comment

Cool sounds good chris. So what are you making the stand out of?

Heres a pic of a but weld with 1/8 6011 on AC!
                  Attached Files
                  welding...its awsome

Comment

MUCH better than th other thing,this looksa like a bead sorry the other don`t J/K

Inferno Forge

Chris

Comment

Well part of the reason the other one was so ugly was cause i was workin on it while it was sittin down in a vise and yes i welded this one i didnt just steel it off the net
                      welding...its awsome

Comment

looks alot better

Inferno Forge

Chris

Comment

Thanks chris
                          welding...its awsome

Comment

not bad, much better loking than the other. i hope mine come out as nice. i realy was not kidding about having no practice and only having burned like 8 or 9 rod's in my life. i always used O/A. then got MIG then TIG and just recently started trying to figure out stick.
                            nice job man.
                            thanks for the help
                            ......or..........
                            hope i helped
                            sigpic
                            JAMES

Comment

Well have you gotten a chance to get some practice? I have done better if i just really take my time and consentrate but i don't do that much. I haven't had any welding courses or anything its just what feels right to me and what i can find in the little welding books my libary has, plus theres always PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE
                              welding...its awsome

Comment

Thanks for the compliment james. You know if you have what sounds like to be a ac/dc stick machine you really should practice some more than 8 or 9 rods i do that much a day in just practice or cutting
                                welding...its awsome

Comment

Working...
                                X