X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like i said before yall just a bunch of rich dc cheaters.jk
    welding...its awsome

Comment

ok i supose i better read up a bit on stick welding then, is DC easyer ??? i also better check my rod dont know if it will run AC.
      thanks for the help
      ......or..........
      hope i helped
      sigpic
      feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
      summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
      JAMES

Comment

I reckon it`s a lot different easier

Inferno Forge

Chris

Comment

By the looks of it, if you WERE on ac, no WONDER it looked like that
          they make 7018 rods for ac also, we just use the DCpos ones...
          I'm not late...
          I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Comment

Like i said before yall just a bunch of rich dc cheaters
            HA!! now thats a joke for shore if you are calling me rich.the wife is going to be realy ticked off to find out i been holding out on her. boy am i in truble.
            well its been fun guys, but my pills are kicking in a little finaly and i'm off to try again to get a little bit of sleep.

i'll see if i can get out to the shop tomarow to burn up a little more rod for ya in AC this time, wish me luck, i may not be able to post pic's of the results. now your cheating, how long you been doing AC stick.

good to see ya taking an interest in welding insted of getting in truble.
            thanks for the help
            ......or..........
            hope i helped
            sigpic
            feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
            summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
            JAMES

Comment

form what i hear dc is a load easier and i use the dc 7018's on ac but the 7018 ac rod is a lot better to use if i had known that at the time i would have bought the ac
              welding...its awsome

Comment

Originally posted by fun4now View Post
                Like i said before yall just a bunch of rich dc cheaters
                HA!! now thats a joke for shore if you are calling me rich.the wife is going to be realy ticked off to find out i been holding out on her.boy am i in truble.
                well its been fun guys, but my pills are kicking in a little finaly and i'm off to try again to get a little bit of sleep.

i'll see if i can get out to the shop tomarow to burn up a little more rod for ya in AC this time, wish me luck, i may not be able to post pic's of the results. now your cheating, how long you been doing AC stick.

good to see ya taking an interest in welding insted of getting in truble.
                yeh i think we might end up with some tig instead. who are you asking about how long?
                welding...its awsome

Comment

all of you...don't blame ac...your junky welder...the pills you took....
                  BLAME YOURSELF!!! I DO!!! until the other day I was wondering why my heat seemed off...Then the cable fell out of my stinger!!!! yeesh, thanks gaspro!!! Will hook up my own next time!!!
                  I'm not late...

Comment

haha. yeh i know its my own fault but its kinda hard to not compain when some1 else is usin a whole dif. process
                    welding...its awsome

Comment

Like i said before yall just a bunch of rich dc cheaters.jk
                      no, not rich...just saving my money! Paid cash instead of using the credit cards...Problem is, I should pay off the credit cards first!!!! yeesh...don't do like I did!!! LAY OFF THE CREDIT CARDS!!! That welder you bought at the sale was such a good bargin, you use the credit...by the time you pay it off, you could have bought 3 welders at the regular price!!! So...buy only what you can afford, if you have to buy something on credit, make sure you can pay it off within 1 to 2 months!!! Otherwise, that "good deal" won't be so good anymore! Also, don't use the credit card thinking, you'll buy the welder and then you'll make LOTS OF MONEY with it...life usually doesn't work like that take it from an old folgy
                      I'm not late...

Comment

haha very funny hey you know I ain`t the only 13 year old who welds on here Shh(Weld_13 is 13)Shh

hey wireburner this line sound familiar? see what you got me into. Well i will just have to pull out the welder again and ketch up to the welding school people since im in my hole already

hey bert i still havent even seen 1 pic yet. whats the deal?
                        welding...its awsome

Comment

Hey yall think im jokin im serious i would like to see some ac stick welds since yall talkin and im the only one who stood up but im not done yet so i would like to see some if you can win so easy why ya hidin?
                          welding...its awsome

Comment

i was joking about the TIG bead, i would hope you all could tell the diference.
                            but then again i always said i suc ked at stick. just figured playing in this lil thread with you all would get me inspired to get back out to the shop and burn a lil more stick rod, i realy need the practise.
                            yes its my bead, no its not TIG, and i dont know if its 7018 rod ? i'll have to check and get back to ya on that one. as for beating me, i cirtenly hope so, i would hate to think my newbe beads are even close to some one that has had some real stick time.
                            so lets all play nice and see how well we can do. call it a chance for excelence.
                            good night all, dont know what time it is there but its 130am her and i realy need to take advantage of this chance for some sleep if its possible .
                            thanks for the help
                            ......or..........
                            hope i helped
                            sigpic
                            JAMES

Comment

Well ive only burnt about 10bls of stick rod total and that includes the time i had no idea what i was doing. I just know berts gonna chime in and say i still dont. its 12:23 here think its like 7 where berts at haha
                              welding...its awsome

Comment

hey bert i still havent even seen 1 pic yet. whats the deal?

that one weld i posted scared him off. just wait till he see's my AC weld.LOL
                                eather that or he is laughing at my weld so hard he cant focus the camera.
                                thanks for the help
                                ......or..........
                                hope i helped
                                sigpic
                                JAMES

Comment

Working...
                                X