Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Jacket,gloves,doo-rag

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heres the link http://www.millerwelds.com/products/...lding_jackets/ the third one down the page all black.

So wheres my candy. hahajk

Comment

weld13, you didn't send me your coffee table or coaster pics...YOU LOSE
      nor do I have your mailing address
      Sorry, they've been all sent out. Gotta wait till the next go-around

Comment

[quote=Bert;13531]Dave, as I'm putting words into weld13's mouth, you're getting even for him and giving him MORE 6011 rods, courtesy of me!!! Thinking about it, I'm just thanking the good LORD you didn't offer him my DX200!!!!quote]

eww hey sounds good 2 me new welderjkjk

Comment

WOW! That's expensive! We pay about $50 for the full leather one that is thick. Tan colored, sold at Gaspro, but will last longer I think. Yours looks prettier though...

Comment

Originally posted by Bert View Post
            weld13, you didn't send me your coffee table or coaster pics...YOU LOSE
            nor do I have your mailing address
            Sorry, they've been all sent out. Gotta wait till the next go-around
            aww shucks. it would probly be cheaper to send money with postage these days.hinthint.jk

Comment

WOW! That's expensive! We pay about $50 for the full leather one that is thick. Tan colored, sold at Gaspro, but will last longer I think. Yours looks prettier though...
              yeh i think it looks really good! I would like to pick one up brother even offered to pick me up one for christmas but i would like to see if i can find a store with em stock so i get one that fits good. dont wanna spend 100+ on a jacket and it not fit

Comment

How far is a Miller store away from you?

Comment

Sorry kid, most of us want the "real" leather one. Protect our skin, not to look like some pretty boy floyd...yuck yuck yuck....(no one will see you in your garage) I know what you're going to do; wear it at the mall and show people you're a "weldor"

Comment

Theres a mom and pop type store that stocks a bunch of miller stuff about 30-45 minutes away from me depending on what time of day.

Comment

cool, good luck, but look at the material 'specially the arms, make sure it won't burn holes through it too easily

Comment

Sorry kid, most of us want the "real" leather one. Protect our skin, not to look like some pretty boy floyd...yuck yuck yuck....(no one will see you in your garage) I know what you're going to do; wear it at the mall and show people you're a "weldor"
                        No u got it all wrong thats what this one is for http://www.millerweldsstore.com/gues...age=1&subcat=1 . with how my welding gear looks i would get kicked out of the mall cause of it thats why im lookin at new gloves and stuff. Besides no offense but the lincoln jackets and stuff u can buy are cheaper its just ive heard good things about miller welding jackets and gloves. For every need theres a supplier

Comment

cool! Maybe I'll buy a jacket like that too

Comment

i got a black stalion jacket with the leather sleeves also , PS Thanks Bert 4 the candy YUM-YUm

Comment

call out

hey yall. I might put these in a dif. thread but since bert asked for some pics of stick beads and my camera isn't "broke" like bert claims his might be i took some of these.

Now these arent 4 our contest thing im just bein cocky with my ego and lettin him know what hes up against. These are of some 1 1/4''wide 1/4"thick strap i did today. This is what my instructor told me to do everyday weld everything together till when you have to bend and beat on it so much it wont breack at the bead but the metal.
                              Attached Files

Comment

WOW! Do you have pigeons where you live also?
                                I thought you said you were going to show us your "beads!"
                                Looks like bird droppings I don't HAVE to show pics!!!
                                I KNOW I WIN!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.