Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forgive Me....My Welding Table

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forgive Me....My Welding Table

I know, just what you need to see but this website gave the inspiration and ideas to do this so I'd like to share

I've figured out that a fab/welding table is a lot like a race car, you never get it where you want it and your always tinkering with it but it's been fun.
    Anyways, Thanks for looking

A few more:

Comment

Last 2...promise

Comment

Nice job on the table and pics!!!!!!!!!!!!
        New Table...new Synchrowave!!! yeehawwww!!!!!!!!!!
        Start showing us pics of your projects!!!!!!
        thickness of your table???
        bert

Comment

Nice table!!!
          How do you like the cordless grinder?
          I could see times when that would come in handy for me to have... hmmm Christmas is just around the corner!

Comment

Proorange,
            Do yourself a favor and round the corners of your benchtop before you gore yourself. It not an "if", but a "when" type of deal. Like you said early on..."you never get it where you want it and your always tinkering with it but it's been fun." Otherwise, nice bench!

Comment

Originally posted by c wagner View Post
              Nice table!!!
              How do you like the cordless grinder?
              I could see times when that would come in handy for me to have... hmmm Christmas is just around the corner!
              The cordless works very good, I hardly use it over my electric one, I mainly used it when we went racing but it does come in handy.
              Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by WyoRoy View Post
                Proorange,
                Do yourself a favor and round the corners of your benchtop before you gore yourself. It not an "if", but a "when" type of deal. Like you said early on..."you never get it where you want it and your always tinkering with it but it's been fun." Otherwise, nice bench!

Thanks Roy, yes, I'm close to rounding the corners but I have small holes in each corner so I can use the engine lift to lift the table, once I'm sure on how I want it attached I will round them off

Comment

Nice job! Great shop and toys!

Comment

dang that's a nice welding table.. I'd love to have something anywhere near that nice at home. Even in the shop space i was renting i never had anything close to a table that nice.

Comment

Thanks guys, much appreciated

Comment

"Top Shelf"

Very nice job! I especially like the BIG casters. Keep a small stainless steel brush handy to keep those magnets clean of fillings and debris, brushes 'em off without sticking to the brush. The Syncro 200 is a nice machine! I put longer and bigger leads on mine with 300 amp hardware (stinger, ground clamp), and bought a 25' WP-17 one piece rubber TIG torch.

"Welding, is like knitting for men"

Dave in Phoenix

Comment

Originally posted by proorange View Post
                          Could you please tell me what's that device? Looks like some interesting kind of a "press" brake to me...
                          Btw: really nice , clean table design! I wish I had that much space, had to build a folding table to fit my garage.

Comment

Should give you specs and an idea of its usage...middle of second row...couldn't get a direct link to work.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...%3D2%26hl%3Den
                            Last edited by WyoRoy; 12-04-2008, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Thank you very much! I'll see whether I can talk the seller into shipping it to Germany via USPS. Never seen such a thing over here.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.