Yup right in front of the wash sink. Like I said I am cramped.
This seems to work pretty good so far. After I made the base and the hinge I decided that this may be a decent place for my drill bits. So I found some scrap sheet metal and a couple pieces of angle and this is what I came up with. After bending the sheet metal I decided that having a break would make short work out of what I spent way to long doing. I know the paint job is poor at best but its painted for now. Also no I did not run out of paint for the drawer, I thought it may be less of a pain in the rear then trying to find bits in a black drawer.