• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

may be young but I ain`t Dum

Inferno Forge

Chris

Comment

we were not saying you were dumb, just that we are too old to get the new gen. muzak. as we still think of a record befor we think MP3's and such. not to mention the old lunch box 45 players.

no one is taking shot's its all just funning.
      thanks for the help
      ......or..........
      hope i helped
      sigpic
      feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
      summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
      JAMES

Comment

OK ,gotta now I`am on the same track ,,
        I konw y`all were j/k

Inferno Forge

Chris

Comment

I WASN'T !!!!!!!!!!!!!
          fun4now...what album was it; they said if you played it backwards, you heard the devil talking or some bull hucky like that? May have been one of the Zepplin albums, but I forget...

Wireburner, I just don't get you guys (Generation Z), all you listen to is that punk/hip hop/rap stuff, that gets on my nerves!!! I want to see you TIG with that music in your headphones!!!!!!!!!
          sorry, laughing too hard
          I'm not late...
          I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Comment

i was going to mention the 8 track, but figured they would just think it was 1/2 a CD. you know 8 tracks insted of 16 on the CD must be one of then lil 3" CD's, LOL
            the wife and i both agree it was a Zepplin album but cant remember wich one eather???
            i have to say i dont much care for there new version of toons eather, but remember our parents thoughts about Ted Nuget, or even Zepplin for that matter.Ozzy seems to have kept the beat gooing for quite a wile. you cant say they are all into the new stuff my wife is only 25 and never cared for the new stuff. i met her at 14 and she was a Ozzy head then.
            the wife has always been a hippie at heart, you know, pick some mushrooms, role a cigeret and listen to some toons.i gotta say its amazing i survived my yuth, so maybee they are not so different from us, just a diferent sound to tick off and or drive nutts the generation befor them. Its what kids do, you did it i'm shore. i know i did.
            thanks for the help
            ......or..........
            hope i helped
            sigpic
            feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
            summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
            JAMES

Comment

WOW!!! YOU'RE WIFE IS 20 YEARS YOUNGER THAN YOU!!!!
              GOOD GOING MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              I'm not late...

Comment

some one is going to have to take care of me when i'm old. now all i have to do is try to keep up, she hasent even hit her prime yet.
                thanks for the help
                ......or..........
                hope i helped
                sigpic
                JAMES

Comment

James.....better let her go to nursing school so she can take care of you better

....Dear Mrs. James, when your husband is bed ridden or passes on, can I have his welding equipment???
                  I'm not late...

Comment

can I have his welding equipment???

wile i'm shore you would take great care of it , i have 2 boy in line for it first. oh and a brother thats not to happy about getting passed over too. he has asked for them already and the wife told him he was SOL the boys get them. thats my girl
                    thanks for the help
                    ......or..........
                    hope i helped
                    sigpic
                    JAMES

Comment

lmao
                      I'm not late...

Comment

Originally posted by Bert View Post
                        Wireburner, I just don't get you guys (Generation Z), all you listen to is that punk/hip hop/rap stuff, that gets on my nerves!!! I want to see you TIG with that music in your headphones!!!!!!!!!
                        sorry, laughing too hard
                        Actually i do. You know maybe you should stop judging us or at least me so much cause yeh i do like my share of rock and pop but i do like country and classic rock and some rap. Ill listen to about anything as long as its not a bunch of white gangsta trash or fall asleep boring. ANd yes i do have some zztop, 38 special, ozzy osborn,led zeplin, the temptations and too many other too list
                        welding...its awsome

Comment

Weld 13...You know maybe you should stop judging us or at least me so much ....
                          NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will ALWAYS judge you! As long as you are 13, and there IS a possibility that what Dabar39 said, and your welds are actually better than mine!!!!! Oh well....it may be true, we'll see soon...if that is the case, 'means I gotta step it up !!! or else hang myself
                          Anyway...you ARE pretty mature for a 13 y/o. Proud of you, BUT it's hard not to give you a hard time, 'cause you're so young
                          I'm not late...

Comment

Originally posted by Bert View Post
                            I WASN'T !!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            fun4now...what album was it; they said if you played it backwards, you heard the devil talking or some bull hucky like that? May have been one of the Zepplin albums, but I forget...

sorry, laughing too hard
                            na I don`t listen to thta Carp (sorry) I listen to country , southern rock

Inferno Forge

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by wireburner View Post
                              na I don`t listen to thta Carp (sorry) I listen to country , southern rock
                              ooo oops I think i forgot to list country. I like alot of southern rock too. I like playin it on eletric guitar but its kinda hard when weldin is most of your time and money and then paintball on top of that.
                              welding...its awsome

Comment

Working...
                              X