Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT rant

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT rant

I love sardines. I haven't had them in a long while. It used to be when you opened a small can........they filled the can end to end. Just got some. I open the can ..............about three pieces with enough room to accept all
    my pocket change, digital camera cards and my dog vac tags. What the he!! is this???? Rant over

They must not have been King Oscar's two-layer packed in olive oil, then.

Comment

LOL, the guy on the assembly line probably choked and puked before being able to fill the can at his first day on the job

That's one food you are more than welcome to my share of :P

Comment

Raise enough he!! and they will start making smaller cans.

Comment

Originally posted by burninbriar View Post
          Raise enough he!! and they will start making smaller cans.
          That's good......I don't like it, but that's good
          Is that like thinking outside the can?????????
          Last edited by monte55; 11-18-2008, 05:57 PM.

Comment

I guess we can't use the phrase "packed like sardines" anymore!

Comment

Originally posted by TS-Off-Road View Post
              I guess we can't use the phrase "packed like sardines" anymore!
              Sure we can..............but we would be referring to 85 year old man brea$t

Comment

Hey, I eat a can every 5 years or so, I'll report when my time is up.....

Comment

I don't particularly like sardines but they (along with a freshly sliced apple) will catch racoons, in a live animal trap.
                  I don't go out of my way to trap racoons until they become a total nusance.
                  For example, I live in a major city in Tx., near a creek bed.
                  I used to keep dog food in a refrigerator on the back porch.
                  I got accused 100 times, by my wife, for leaving the door open after feeding the dog.
                  Then we discovered the Racoon family was having dinner every night at our expense.
                  No brainer, just quit putting dog food there and it stopped happening.

Before that ,I had to trap a racoon family of 4 from my attic and relocate them to the outskirts of the city.

Two nights ago, a racoon harvested a meyer lemon from our baby tree, took it to the steps of our pool, washed it, ate half of it, then got killed by a car two doors down from my house, while trying to cross the street.
                  So what is my point?
                  Not sure but, saved me from having to buy a can of sardines for the trap, and hopefully will make monte's can fuller.
                  Spent part of my day today warping up some stainless, trying to teach myself.
                  Happy thanksgiving to all.
                  R.W.

Comment

I relocate all my racoons about 50' over and 1 foot below ground. Saves them the trip back to the can another time.

Comment

Originally posted by reggie
                      and I thought 7 guys on a school work term to watch over was an issue...maybe the fishermen heard you were gonna come and burn their nets...maybe the hawks ate all the sardines...lol...the stuff people cry over.......
                      This is getting rediculous. This monte guy has some serious mommy issues.

Comment

Unless the can was welded shut, and somebody wants to talk about it, I'm having trouble figuring out what this thread is doing on this board

Comment

Originally posted by JSFAB View Post
                          Unless the can was welded shut, and somebody wants to talk about it, I'm having trouble figuring out what this thread is doing on this board
                          Well then, maybe I'll take a sardine can someday and try welding the lid back on, of course that means having to eat the sardines first, oh and they must be in mustard sauce, not oil along with a little limburger cheese on a cracker with a beer.

Now who wants to sit down wind ?

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.