Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hog Roaster info needed

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hog Roaster info needed

Hi All,
    I'm looking for any information,Detailed pictures ect.on building a Hog Roaster.I have a 250 gal.fuel oil tank.I'm looking into using charcoal not gas for the cooking fire.Thanks.

http://www.motherearthnews.com/Do-It...g-Roaster.aspx Try this link Welder 99 I had someone on here pass it to me while I was planning my Pig Roaster,,, some good basic info for the fuel tank style roasters Jim

Comment

Here is a combo cooker, direct for the porker or indirect for briskets. Tis a 26"x5', std. wt., that the nephew and I built. Pics show it's maden voyage, since then several pigs and the like have been cooked on this baby. Enjoy.
      Good luck
      L*S
      Attached Files

Comment

That pig dont look very happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Leons2003 View Post
          Here is a combo cooker, direct for the porker or indirect for briskets. Tis a 26"x5', std. wt., that the nephew and I built. Pics show it's maden voyage, since then several pigs and the like have been cooked on this baby. Enjoy.
          Good luck
          L*S
          Leon,What did you use for a rotisserie motor?I've been back and forth looking for a slow speed ac motor and they seem a little over priced wherever I look. Jim

Comment

Working...
          X
          Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.