Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Torch And Hose Hanger

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Torch And Hose Hanger

I Have Tried To Put A Picture On This Forum But I Am Not Computer Savvy So If Anyone Is Interested In Looking At It Tell Me How To Do It Or Send Your E Mail Thanks It Might Be Handy To Someone I Have Ben Using For A While And I Have Sold A Few So Someone May Like It

there is a manage attachments button below the section you type in when replying, just scroll down.
    click on the manage attachments button and a new window will open, click on the brows button to locate the pic on your computer then upload it. it works with pic's under 100kbs so you may have to re-size it first. if you cant get it re-sized or loaded send it to me and i'll re-size and upload it for you.

its always cool to see pic' of peoples projects.

Comment

I wana see!!!
      Go to photobucket.com do it that way so wee can see the
      photos on the thred it's self.
      othere people make you clic on some thing to see ther'es.

Comment

here they are. very cool idea.
        Attached Files

Comment

That is a really cool idea, I might have to make one for my torch in the garage!!!

Comment

Very good idea indeed. Really like the torch holder, I've seen so many torch's being set with the oxy handle thru some hose or whatever they can hang it from. Just thought I'd mention on a safety note, the connection to the regulator would benefit from a flashback preventer or even at the torch end too. All in all, a nice set-up.

Comment

Now thats the coolest idea I've seen in a long time. I like that

Comment

Very cool

Great idea.

Comment

Working...
                X
                Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.