Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question;C-25 Refill:nfinch86-CANADIAN WELDOR :

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question;C-25 Refill:nfinch86-CANADIAN WELDOR :

I"VE GOT A QUESTION, What do you guys pay for refill of C-25, 95cf. or sometimes called a Q Size. I own my tanks so just would like to know Price of Refill. They Charged me $80.00 Today at T.S.C.- Praxair. Is that Nuts or what??.... Norm :

Ouch Norm

Down here-

80cf=$36.00
    150cf=$37.00

Comment

Dang! Both those prices are HIGH!!!! Although maybe normal to some one with no account or business license.. I pay 22.50 for 80cf argon.. 17.27 for a 20# CO2 and about 20-24 for C-25 (all 80cf or Q tanks)

My Acetalene (also Q) costs about 30 and my oxygen is about 15 bucks ..All US dollars of course..

You guys need to set up an account, explain how much money you spend and that you know people getting it way cheaper and that if they can't do you a fair/deent deal, then you will start searching for a new supplier (if there's another in your area anyway)

Comment

nfinch86- CANADIAN WELDOR :

Originally posted by turboglenn View Post
        Dang! Both those prices are HIGH!!!! Although maybe normal to some one with no account or business license.. I pay 22.50 for 80cf argon.. 17.27 for a 20# CO2 and about 20-24 for C-25 (all 80cf or Q tanks)

My Acetalene (also Q) costs about 30 and my oxygen is about 15 bucks ..All US dollars of course..

You guys need to set up an account, explain how much money you spend and that you know people getting it way cheaper and that if they can't do you a fair/deent deal, then you will start searching for a new supplier (if there's another in your area anyway)
        turboglenn; Hi I have A Business license, Therefore No Provincial Tax Just Federal Tax & it is 80cf not 95cf as I stated earlier. Price= $76.99+$3.85= $80.84 Can. Dollars of course. Expensive to Operate to say the least!!!.... Norm :

Comment

It's $70 for me to fill a T.

Comment

Originally posted by nfinch86 View Post
            I"VE GOT A QUESTION, What do you guys pay for refill of C-25, 95cf. or sometimes called a Q Size. I own my tanks so just would like to know Price of Refill. They Charged me $80.00 Today at T.S.C.- Praxair. Is that Nuts or what??.... Norm :
            That's sounds kind of high. I get my 80cf tank refilled here in Toronto for $35.00.

Comment

turboglenn; Hi I have A Business license, Therefore No Provincial Tax Just Federal Tax & it is 80cf not 95cf as I stated earlier. Price= $76.99+$3.85= $80.84 Can. Dollars of course. Expensive to Operate to say the least!!!.... Norm :

Hey Norm, I think i know where the problem is its called TSC..........

go to a welding shop only you will find it should be almost half. I have looked at there bottles and prices way too much..........

Railmen

Comment

Originally posted by terracon View Post
                That's sounds kind of high. I get my 80cf tank refilled here in Toronto for $35.00.
                terrocon;HI where in TORONTO do you get 80cf. - C25 for $35.00 also my Oxygen & ACET. are in $60.-$65.00 range for about same size, I can never remember the darn size letters Q, B, ???..... Norm :PS. Railmen were are you Located ??...... Norm :

Comment

terrocon;HI where in TORONTO do you get 80cf. - C25 for $35.00 also my Oxygen & ACET. are in $60.-$65.00 range for about same size, I can never remember the darn size letters Q, B, ???..... Norm :PS. Railmen were are you Located ??...... Norm :
                  The Miller dealer I go to is called Camcarb. Here's their website link http://www.camcarb.com/

Comment

Originally posted by terracon View Post
                    The Miller dealer I go to is called Camcarb. Here's their website link http://www.camcarb.com/
                    terracon; Hi, I'll Call them on Monday to see if they have any Locations Near Me. Hopfully they will have a Location nearby or make some accomidation for delivery to S.W.Ontario Eg. Brantford Etc.? Thanks Again for the INFO.!!!.... Norm :

Comment

FWIW:

I just got a "Q" refill last week here in Thunder Bay at the Praxair for $45.

Comment

nfinch86- Canadian Weldor :

Originally posted by timberjack View Post
                        FWIW:

I just got a "Q" refill last week here in Thunder Bay at the Praxair for $45.
                        timberjack HI; I WISH!!!!!..... Norm :

Comment

I pay $65 for 330cf of argon with rent included in the price. C25 is a little cheaper.

Comment

nfinch86- Canadian Weldor :

Originally posted by Bodybagger View Post
                            I pay $65 for 330cf of argon with rent included in the price. C25 is a little cheaper.
                            try $80.00 FOR 80 cf. AT Praxair- TSC. Two Weeks Ago !!!.... Norm :

Comment

Todays refill for a 330 cf of argon was $38.50

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.