No announcement yet.

Trailer ramp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

has anybody made a tilt bed trailer wide enuff to fit two side by side? not shure if one was made that way if it would be too wide. ive got a tilt trailer now but its not wide enuff to fit 2. thanks
    welding...its awsome

Comment

dabar39, great looking trailors as i would expect from you.
      mine will have to be multy purpose also so i dont know if it will have sides or not, but if it dose they will likely be removeable. some great ingenuity in those designs, thanks for the pic's.
      weld_13, my last trailor was a side by side version. i made it out of a car dolly with a removable platform for hauling the quads or other stuff. took off the platform and it was a car dolly again. i still have the platform but my brother lost the car dolly part. it was not that wide about 7ft i think i'll have to go mesher it for you. but its verry doable. i supose the with would depend on the type of quad though, i dont know if they are all the same or not, all mine are drive shaft mellow versions and all the same with give or take a few inches. but the raceing-dirt monsters might be wider, probly be best to mesher first, then build.
      now if i can just get the time to build the trailor i'll be good to go. i got a fair amount of stuff to build with just need to sort it out and decide on a form or methode to get it done, then find the time wile the wife can wach the kids so i can play.
      its tuff haveing the shop and all the stuff i need to do and be home all day unable to go out there and play. usualy by the time the wife gets home my back is about finished for the day and i still cant go play till after an houre laying down. then i get out there and she is calling me back in for diner.......aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggg its enough to drive ya nuts.LOL
      thanks for the help
      ......or..........
      hope i helped
      sigpic
      feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
      summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
      JAMES

Comment

almost forgot, i have to take this into acount also.(see pic)
        the white are codean, the purple are morphine 30Mg's. i think i now know how they killed Elvis.
        i was stocking up my dayly pill holders yesterday and stoped to look at all the freaking pills i'm on. that metal tray is 9.5" X 5.5", and the pill trays are just part of the monthly suply i still have another bottle in my pocket for realy bad times during the day.
        man i am realy screwed up. so for you yunger guys out there remember take care of your back even if it means saying you wont do something without a crane or lift. you are not inveincable, trust me. one day im a healthy carpentry forman the next im under a knife and eating a pan full of pain pills every month just to take the edje off.at age 35 broken for life. as for you older guys im shore you already know or have had a few close calls to tell ya. it dont matter how strong you are, your spine can only take so much, even if your arms and legs can take more.
        i should start a warning, dont end up like me post with these pic's. i never payed that much atention to how many i took till i saw them laying in a big pile, holly cr@p!!!
        oh ya, and i got another few bottles of pills to keep the bodily functions working, those were just the ones to help with the pain part.
        Attached Files
        thanks for the help
        ......or..........
        hope i helped
        sigpic
        feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
        summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
        JAMES

Comment

heres an idea to ad if ya want to be lazy http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/w...K&hotline=null
          welding...its awsome

Comment

thats prity neat, and not that bad a price considering what it is with electronics and 2 electric pullers i dont think i could buy the parts and make one like it for that price. although i could rig something up with a $40 HF winch and some pullys if i wanted one.. ..i been broke too long, im getting realy cheap.
            thanks for the help
            ......or..........
            hope i helped
            sigpic
            JAMES

Comment

This is why I love this forum so much! EXCELLENT JOB GUYS!!!!
              I'm not late...
              I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Comment

Working...
              X