No announcement yet.

Keeping my driveway clear

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PLEASE tell me he is stuffed!!! not real??!!!!!!!!!!
    TOO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Comment

isent that picture classified??

Slash, you should not be showing off new goverment war plans without proper athority, uncle sam could come down hard on ya for that.i'll bet basic training was tuff on them lil guys.
      thats freaking great!!
      thanks for the help
      ......or..........
      hope i helped
      sigpic
      feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
      summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
      JAMES

Comment

James has a good point!!! I notice there are a lot of "guest" ghosting this forum. I'm sure some of them might be "Big Brother" watching!!! Better lay-off the TOP SECRET stuff!!! I'm sure James, along with me have or had a TOP SECRET clearance, but I'm sure a lot of other don't!!!
        Again, nice job
        I'm not late...
        I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Comment

LOL i got one of them DD-214's that blank.
          thanks for the help
          ......or..........
          hope i helped
          sigpic
          feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
          summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
          JAMES

Comment

BIG rabbit!

Wow Jonny TIG...that is the biggest rabbit I've ever seen! Please tell me it's domesticated!

Comment

Bert im sorry but that was just too funny. Chris nice goin on the rabbit probly made a nice stew. Thanks guys i still cant stop laughin
              welding...its awsome

Comment

wat weld_13 said that to funny hahahahahah

Inferno Forge

Chris

Comment

haha i just now realized i put rabbit. i dont know how you mix up a rabbit and a squirel. lol i know im gettin ragged on for this one now
                  welding...its awsome

Comment

Working...
                  X