Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Memorial Cross

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memorial Cross

Dabar39's cross for his cats reminded me of this cross I made last year as a memorial for my aunt and uncle to hang in there house. Randy and Kay Metzler were good family friends there were killed on there motorcycle (while riding with my aunt and uncle) when drunk driver made a left turn in front of them. The meaning behind it is, Randy was a mechanic and owned his own shop, he lived for wrenching, the Harley emblem was off their wrecked bike. I had the stainless steel name plate laser marked by one of the guys I work with. The wrenches are welded together, then I welded 2 framing nails on under the Harley emblem and filled the back of the emblem with JB weld and sunk the nail heads into the JB weld.

-Dan
    Attached Files

Very nice job

Comment

Very nice. A unique way to be remembered.

Comment

Very nice tribute, very fitting and very tasteful. It will last as long as their memory does. Dave

Comment

It's perfect

Wonderful when you can use your gifts as ....um , er...gifts

Comment

Working...
          X
          Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.