Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Junior

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Junior

What is the difference between a junior member, a member, and a senior member on this board??

Difference is How much miller pays us for answering your questions.

Comment

How long have you been in the trade?

Comment

Originally posted by starweld View Post
        What is the difference between a junior member, a member, and a senior member on this board??
        The only difference in the rankings are the amount of posts you have made, nothing more.

A junior member with only a few posts can have a lot more knowledge and experience over a "senior" member who has several hundred posts. Dave

Comment

Thanks, that is all i wanted to know. I have been in the trade a long long time.

Comment

Originally posted by starweld View Post
            quantity of posts

frank

Comment

Originally posted by fabricator View Post
              Difference is How much miller pays us for answering your questions.
              I guess I need to talk to admin about some royalty checks coming my way, I ain't seen the first one

Comment

Originally posted by dabar39 View Post
                I guess I need to talk to admin about some royalty checks coming my way, I ain't seen the first one
                Based on what I've seen of your contributions to this board, if you don't get a check, you should at least get a hat.

I always enjoy reading your posts. Keep it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Sporty View Post
                  Based on what I've seen of your contributions to this board, if you don't get a check, you should at least get a hat.

I always enjoy reading your posts. Keep it up.
                  I don't quite know what to say, thank you, reading that was better than any check or crummy ole hat they could send me anyways. Dave

But I would take the hat if they sent me one cause I know they ain't gonna cut me a check anytime soon.

Comment

i got a TIG welding for dummies book and DVD. ( filled out a survey for that one )
                    come to think of it, i think i might have gotten a hat a wile back too, and andy sent me some cool out-dated racing stickers. i don't know what the new ones look like but i don't see how they could have improved the style he sent me, they were way cool.
                    the bummer is no way to get more of them, Miller should really have a bunch of this type of sticker in big and small for sale in their store. i know i would by a bunch of them. just think of all the rust holes in my truck i could repair with a big stack of them sticker, shoot i would have a blue and white truck by the time i was done.
                    all you seem to be able to get is the round ones. nothing wrong with them, its just not the same as a cool motor-sports one.
                    dabar39
                    if i ever get caught up, i'll see if i can find ya a Miller hat. if i find one, i'll e-mail ya for the address.

just so every one knows, no i am not employed by miller. just a fella who normally has way too much free time and no life. no life = high post count.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.