No announcement yet.

Bad day at the Homestead

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

loss of your pets

I also am sorry to hear of your loss. I know how attached to a pet one can get. I have a aussie that has been going to the shop with me every day since he was small enough to hide under my toobox. Keep on smilin' cause we all share your loss. jb

Very sorry for your loss, as mentioned in all the posts, they are family.

Miller 140 w A/S
      HF 90 Amp Flux Core
      Dewalt Chop Saw
      Smith O/A Torch
      Ryobi, HF grinders

Harley Electra Glide Classic

About 10 years ago I had to put down my Lab who got very ill and was suffering. She grew up with my 3 kids and I felt like I was putting down my child. I let the vet do it because I couldn't, but I stayed with her to the end.
        Two years or so ago we got a new Lab from the pound and he helped restore part of my soul that was gone. Man, its so tough that I don't know why I keep getting pets.

To Dabar

Dabar,SOrry for your Loss,I lost my german shepard,anw with these great home owners policys,,there on the "HIT" list,and Never ownen a cat in my life!,,Some scum bag dumped 2 cats off at my old shop! They become Kids,, they dont take the German Shepard's space,But they know when your down,,,as you can tell im a animal nut also,,Sorry!!!!!!!!!!

Now if I can find a ins co,, My dog stayed inside,and if i was a burgler,and saw those teeth at the atrium doors,,,Im going to another House,,and its been 2 long,,But the cats still wait for bandit to come in fom playing,,Its sad!!!!!

Eveyone told me to get another rite away! I should of!!!!!!that was before the Ins went Nuts! Get 2 new Kittins,,cant replace them,But it fills a big void!!!! Best of Luck!
          He sure looks like he had a tough life,,got him when he was 8 weeks!!!!
          Attached Files
          Last edited by storts; 11-04-2008, 11:48 AM. Reason: spelling

Dabar, very nice memorial, sorry to hear about your loss. Time heals all wounds. It does get harder as we get older and I swear everytime that Im not getting another until I look into those sad eyes that say pick me, pick me.

What else is there besides welding and riding. Besides that

Miller Thunderbolt XL 300/200 AC/DC
            Hobart Handler 187
            Dewalt Chop Saw
            4" Air Grinder
            Die Grinder
            Rigid Drill Press
            Kellogg 10hp Air Compressor

2009 FXDC