Bad Bwe Hood

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Bwe Hood

Last year i bought a new Miller BWE, it was great untill a couple of months ago
    when it stopped going light when not welding. I turn it on, off, no clear when on. I haven't bitcked yet but I'm back to the 5 yr old HF $49 autodark which has never failed!!

Has anyone else had this problem???

Not familiar with that model, but it sounds like a battery issue, = power req'd to operate.
    "If you build it, they will come!"

Comment

Helmet

Originally posted by KEENAVV View Post
      Last year i bought a new Miller BWE, it was great untill a couple of months ago
      when it stopped going light when not welding. I turn it on, off, no clear when on. I haven't bitcked yet but I'm back to the 5 yr old HF $49 autodark which has never failed!!

Has anyone else had this problem???
      Are you speaking English? What do you mean by "no clear when on." Do you mean *****ed, when you said bitcked? Come on, welders have a reputation for being metal heads, but don't help the cause.
      Millermatic 210
      Syncrowave 200
      Spectrum 625 X-treme
      Hobart Champion 16 W/
      Miller 8VS Suitcase
      Miller 3035 Spool Gun
      Tons of Tools
      Microwave
      Laptop and Printer
      Speakers in the Back for all to hear Sirius Radio!

Comment

Originally posted by lanceman73 View Post
        Are you speaking English? What do you mean by "no clear when on." Do you mean *****ed, when you said bitcked? Come on, welders have a reputation for being metal heads, but don't help the cause.
        YES weldor english *****ED= complained. When the hood is turned on after the first arc is stopped the hood does not lighten again.

Comment

Helmet

Turn the sensitivity down. Mine will darken with daylight on there middle setting.
          Millermatic 210
          Syncrowave 200
          Spectrum 625 X-treme
          Hobart Champion 16 W/
          Miller 8VS Suitcase
          Miller 3035 Spool Gun
          Tons of Tools
          Microwave
          Laptop and Printer
          Speakers in the Back for all to hear Sirius Radio!

Comment

Working...
          X