What tools do I need for this?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bummer, hope the next one is ok.

seems like a lot of them arrive beat up a bit or a lot. a little fiddling usualy gets it togather and working. i suspect its the size of the box VS how heavy it is. it gets 1/2 way picked up not expecting it to be so heavy and as such the picker dose not have a good hold and down it goes. or it could just be crappy service. but when you get one working you will be glad you got threw the hassle and have a neat new toy.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped
    sigpic
    feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Comment

I just got ring roller#2 and the inner box also looks like it has been dropped. Not as bad as the first one. The shaft wont go through bearings but is much closer than #1.In the AM I'll loosen the bearing bolts and try again.

Comment

The shaft went in when the flange bearings were loosened. The cotter pin had to be ground to fit the shaft and handle hub. I am going to drill new mounting holes in the base to match the base of my HF bender. I already have shields with bolts in the driveway and garage. Is this what you call a hijack????

Comment

I also bought the same Ring roller it looked like it had been dragged to my shop .spent 4 hours with hammer and press but works very good. Thanks UPS.
          Kenny Compton
          Cuttin,Grindin, Weldin, nutten better
          KCRacecars@yahoo.comsigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KC1 View Post
            I also bought the same Ring roller it looked like it had been dragged to my shop .spent 4 hours with hammer and press but works very good. Thanks UPS.
            That is pronounced Oops
            Ed Conley
            http://www.screamingbroccoli.net/
            MM252
            MM211
            Passport Plus w/Spool Gun
            TA185
            Miller 125c Plasma 120v
            O/A set
            SO 2020 Bender
            You can call me Bacchus

Comment

Originally posted by KEENAVV View Post
              The shaft went in when the flange bearings were loosened. The cotter pin had to be ground to fit the shaft and handle hub. I am going to drill new mounting holes in the base to match the base of my HF bender. I already have shields with bolts in the driveway and garage. Is this what you call a hijack????
              DANG !! The HF base is wider. I can only reuse 1 hole. Out comes my best HF tool the 1" SDS hammer drill.

Comment

Working...
              X