Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newby

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newby

Hello, I've been looking at the forum now for 4 days without being able to post. But admin just pm'd me and said I was good to go.

I have a MM 212 being delivered in 2 days. I have never welded but I needed it to put hooks on my tractor bucket. Hopefully I'll be able to find a few more things to do with it.

You'll be getting some stupid newby questions from me soon.

Later, Curly

You did it right. Thats a workhorse machine just designed for the small shop. Super good first machine, maybe the only one you need, ha

Comment

Lucky You

Nice welder, welcome to the forum, lots of good stuff here.

Comment

Yeah I can't wait to get that thing and try to run a bead I'm sure it's gonna be disasterous for awhile, but I do want to learn.

I bought a NT metal band saw the other day so I want to build a roller bottom for it. But I guess I need to find out where I can by metal, never done that before
        Last edited by curly; 09-09-2008, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Test for signature

This is a test post to see if anything came out on signature

Comment

Test

Originally posted by curly View Post
            This is a test post to see if anything came out on signature
            It worked!!!!!!

Comment

Did, didn't it.

Well, I had the 212 delivered this afternoon. Tomorrow I going to pick up some materials for a small first project...with some test pieces.

Woohoo

Comment

Working...
              X
              Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.