Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Tools For Big Kid.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New Tools For Big Kid.....

    HI

    NOW I CAN SAY THAT MY 24X24 GARAGE IS FULL , NO MORE WALL SPACE AVAILABLE , JUST BOUGHT 12X36 LATHE , VERTICAL SAW, BELT SANDER, NOTCHER AND SOME TOOL FOR THE LATHE , AND THAT IS ADDING TO WHAT WAS ALREADY IN THE GARAGE , ANYWAY I AM NOT COMPLANING , JUST HAVING FUN THIS WEEK-END .

    Bobby
    Attached Files
    FABRICATION-CRÉATION K ZEN

    MILLERMATIC 210
    SPOOLMATE 3035
    SYNCROWAVE 200
    HYPERTHERM 360

  • #2
    Having a well equipped shop is great! Ya gotta get a mill.. even a decent 15" mill drill can do a lot. Have fun
    Nick
    Miller 252 Mig
    Miller Cricket XL
    Millermatic 150 Mig
    Miller Syncrowave 200 Tig
    2-O/A outfits
    Jet Lathe and Mill
    Jet 7x12 horz/vert band saw
    DeWalt Multi Cutter metal saw
    Century 50 Amp Plasma Cutter
    20 ton electric/hydraulic vertical press
    Propane Forge
    60" X 60" router/plasma table

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTu7wicVCmQ
    Vist my site: www.nixstuff.com
    and check out some of my ironwork and other stuff

    Comment


    • #3
      Nice shop can we come over and "play"...Bob
      Bob Wright

      Spool Gun conversion. How To Do It. Below.
      http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...php?albumid=48

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by k zen View Post
        HI

        NOW I CAN SAY THAT MY 24X24 GARAGE IS FULL , NO MORE WALL SPACE AVAILABLE , JUST BOUGHT 12X36 LATHE , VERTICAL SAW, BELT SANDER, NOTCHER AND SOME TOOL FOR THE LATHE , AND THAT IS ADDING TO WHAT WAS ALREADY IN THE GARAGE , ANYWAY I AM NOT COMPLANING , JUST HAVING FUN THIS WEEK-END .

        Bobby
        It's time to add on to that garage!!!
        Griff

        Comment


        • #5
          Would you mind posting close-up photos of the top of your metal rack?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Goodhand View Post
            Would you mind posting close-up photos of the top of your metal rack?
            Was the word 'rack' used intentionally?


            k zen,

            It's bad enough to show off that awesome shop filled with all that awesome equipment but to tease by only showing the very corner of that truck box is taking it just a bit too far!
            Last edited by duaneb55; 09-05-2008, 10:05 PM.
            MM200 w/spot controller and Spoolmatic 1
            Syncrowave 180 SD
            Bobcat 225G Plus LPG/NG w/14-pin*
            *Homemade Suitcase Wire Feeder
            *HF-251D-1
            *WC-1S & Spoolmatic 1
            PakMaster 100XL
            Marquette "Star Jet" 21-110
            http://www.millerwelds.com/images/sm...rolleyes.png?2

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by duaneb55 View Post
              Was the word 'rack' used intentionally?


              k zen,

              It's bad enough to show off that awesome shop filled with all that awesome equipment but to tease by only showing the very corner of that truck box is taking it just a bit too far!
              1956 MERCURY M-100
              Attached Files
              FABRICATION-CRÉATION K ZEN

              MILLERMATIC 210
              SPOOLMATE 3035
              SYNCROWAVE 200
              HYPERTHERM 360

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by k zen View Post
                HI

                NOW I CAN SAY THAT MY 24X24 GARAGE IS FULL , NO MORE WALL SPACE AVAILABLE , JUST BOUGHT 12X36 LATHE , VERTICAL SAW, BELT SANDER, NOTCHER AND SOME TOOL FOR THE LATHE , AND THAT IS ADDING TO WHAT WAS ALREADY IN THE GARAGE , ANYWAY I AM NOT COMPLANING , JUST HAVING FUN THIS WEEK-END .

                Bobby
                Complain you should not!

                You have a nice looking shop. Have fun.

                John

                Comment


                • #9
                  I could build some nice stuff in there!

                  Nice truck too!
                  "If you build it, they will come!"

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I noticed that you have a lot of King equipment.

                    *How do you like it?
                    *Where did you purchase it?
                    Miller Thunderbolt
                    Smith Oxyacetylene Torch
                    Miller Dynasty 200DX
                    Lincoln SP-250 MIG Welder
                    Clausing/Coldchester 15" Lathe
                    16" DuAll Saw
                    15" Drill Press
                    7" x 9" Swivel Head Horizontal Band Saw
                    20 Ton Arbor Press
                    Bridgeport
                    Miller Spectrum 375 Plasma Torch

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      whaaaa!

                      Sh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!T, too bad that I got it all! Just kidding! You've got a sick set up and I'm sure that most on here would agree!
                      Millermatic 210
                      Syncrowave 200
                      Spectrum 625 X-treme
                      Hobart Champion 16 W/
                      Miller 8VS Suitcase
                      Miller 3035 Spool Gun
                      Tons of Tools
                      Microwave
                      Laptop and Printer
                      Speakers in the Back for all to hear Sirius Radio!

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X