Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to Build a Utility Trailer (with Video)

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Build a Utility Trailer (with Video)

Hey guys, this is my first post- but my brother was bored and wanted to make a video of us building a trailer. It shows step by step how to do it in a pretty cool format, its only a couple minutes long- i'm sure you'll like it. BTW- you can see my mm210 in the backgroung

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lheyy6Ccr8k

unusual but cool

i like it dont see stuff like that on yourtube everyday. like the entro. btw whats the trailer for?

Comment

Hey its for holding two quads and any other crap. We build house and do renos everyday, so we need something that'll hold skids of lumber, laminate, etc. My brother is an editor for CBC, so he slapped it together in like 20 minutes.

Comment

ha, thats a sweet vid!

Comment

welcome aboard.
          cool trailor video idea. i'll have to check it out later when i have a better conection. dial up is a bummer.

Comment

Working...
          X
          Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.