Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slow Loading Pages

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slow Loading Pages

Pages on this forum load very slowly lately(days) Why???

I've noticed the same thing lately, but thought it was just my computer.

Comment

I agree..................my lawn is growing faster........uh later.......gotta go mow

Comment

Same here, I would hate to see it on dial-up.

Comment

Comment

This site has been slow for about a week. I keep thinking that it will be fixed but I guess not. Hobart and SFT are working fine so it's NOT my computer.

Comment

Originally posted by Broccoli1 View Post
              That is hilarious ED. Perfect timing.

Both my computers are loading slow on this forum only. I have cable so it isn't my connection. Loading slow like dial-up. LOL

JAmes

Comment

Its the slow down in the economy

Comment

I trust Miller is aware of the problem and will rectify it soon.

Hopefully.

Comment

Yeah, OK, um, going back to WW, muuuch faster.

Comment

still a bit sssssslllllloooooowwwwww

Comment

Since I saw the first post a week or so ago, I have been looking to see if this site loaded slow for me and this site is actually faster than many sites I visit. I run 2 computers, a desktop and laptop with plenty of ram in both. I also keep the hard drive cleaned out on a weekly basis plus too many other things to go into detail.

Im just wondering if maybe some of you may have gotten a hold of a virus or maybe some Spyware clogging up your system, type server you are connecting too, etc.

Comment

Nope, everthing else is still fast as ****, but this site.

Comment

Patiience.

Originally posted by tnjind View Post
                            Nope, everthing else is still fast as ****, but this site.
                            No. No virus here. This site is just running quite slow. I understand that the management is working on getting another server. I think that fact was posted to another thread last week.

We will have to be patient...not only waiting for the new server but also waiting for the site to come in until its fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Broccoli1 View Post
                              That's F'N funny!!!!!!!!!!! Miller must be not have money for a good server.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.