Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rig light pics

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rig light pics

These are a few pics of the lights i incorperated into my deck i fabbed after having no luck with neon tubes i tried a few high intensity led blue lights inside my rear panel.Those that have seen my rig know i,m into lights and yes blue is my Co. colors.So has anyone seen something cool like this before?I know miller would like those rear panel lights.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by admweld; 07-13-2008, 09:13 PM.

Lookin good!

Comment

looks good ,how about some daytime pics of your rig?

Comment

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!! Nice set up! What machine do you run?

Comment

Hehe, looks like christmas tree nice

Comment

Awesome!! Im kinda into lights too, this is the 2 car trailer I built...

Comment

Originally posted by 2tay530 View Post
              SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!! Nice set up! What machine do you run?
              I have 2 engine drives a big blue 402d and a TB300D.Green Mt run a search on rig pics mine are on this forum somewhere.

Comment

That looks cool, not sure if the South Carolina Highway Patrol would like the blue light on the road but, heck it sure gets your attention
                Jim

Comment

Originally posted by JimYoung View Post
                  That looks cool, not sure if the South Carolina Highway Patrol would like the blue light on the road but, heck it sure gets your attention
                  Jim
                  I dont think the mass state police will think its too cool either.

Comment

I know the cops here in nevada wouldnt like that... but hey i think it looks cool, and it looks like something i would do anyways if they like it or not

Comment

Originally posted by framescr8pintoy View Post
                      I know the cops here in nevada wouldnt like that... but hey i think it looks cool, and it looks like something i would do anyways if they like it or not
                      I know they wont want to hear it but if someone would actually confuse my rig for a police cruiser they probably shouldn,t have a license to drive.

Comment

Im sure it isnt legal although it looks nice. I once got a ticket for having purple lights. Purple isnt mentioned anywhere in the code. Ive still got em!

Comment

Absolutly Awesome! Put some headlight flashers on it and get plenty of "looks" while at the jobsite.

Nice Rig,

John

Comment

Originally posted by J. Strunck View Post

Absolutly Awesome! Put some headlight flashers on it and get plenty of "looks" while at the jobsite.

Nice Rig,

John
                            Thanks john,and also welcome to the forum.

Comment

The truck looks slick. By the way thanks for the info on the hitch. I spent the day yesterday prepping the frame rails and cutting the plate out. I will post a few pics when its finished. Adam

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.