Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

pulse tig

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pulse tig

i have a dx250 tig and want to add the pulse feature. i emailed miller to ask if this was a kit i would be able to install by myself and they replied yes. so i ordered the pulse kit. has anyone installed this kit. the welder has a place on the face plate for the knobs so i am hoping it will be a plug and play type kit. the guy at the weld shop didnt seem to know
    thanks for any and all input

Syncrovave dx250? Welcome to the board, sorry, never had to install a pulse unit before, just bought a machine last year with it built in.

Comment

call up miller's teck suport they will walk you threw it as you install it. they have helped out a lot of guys on here that way. and yes i'm prity shore its a plug and play thing. i have read of several doing it at home no problem.
      welcome to the board, and congrats on the new toy.

Comment

Working...
      X
      Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.