Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

just a little project

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just a little project

Hey everyone im pretty new to this forum and ive seen some of the stuff you guys do and its alot more work than this but just thought a would post a pic of a few things i just made....its a front end for a four wheeler four drag racing and also a brake pedal.....let me know what you think.
    Attached Files

Looks fantastic. Did you use stick or mig? Great job.

Comment

cool, a drag quad ??? ok i gotta see the rest of it. looks like its a solid front end, is that a good thing ?? drag on dirt or street track ???

come on break with some more pic's.

Comment

I use a mig welder but the one i use is just a cheap one i am hoping to buy a milller mig and tig this winter im only 17 so im hoping with some more practice and better equipment that i can improve on my projects. It is a rigid front end and yes thats good for drag racing because with shocks on the front and back it soaks up power going down the track. I dont have a full picture of that one i built it for a buddy of mine but here is a pic of one of mine the other pics wont work but ill take new pics so they will work.
        Attached Files

Comment

cool toy.

Comment

yea they are pretty fun the one i have now will do 300ft in 3.9 seconds at 80mph.

Comment

where do you go about getting plans for a build like that?

Comment

there isnt really any plans for them most people just make there own i guess....i designed it all and did it myself....i have seen pictures of frame jigs to build the actual frame and i just made my own similar to theres...for like the brake pedal i just made it myself without a jig just from others i had seen.

Comment

That looks like a fun toy. Good job!

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.