Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about the project contest

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about the project contest

How does one contact Admin with a question about the Project Contest....
    My question is, although it is a weldors forum, does an entry have to be made by the welding process as long as it is pertinent to being used by the weldor when he's working on a project? For example: if a person made a welding table by bolting it together, would it qualify?

good question. about the build process being limited to welding. i'll see if i can get an answer from direct e-mail to addmin or atleast a place to e-mail with questions.

Comment

Thanks Fun

Comment

Contest? What did I miss?

Comment

Originally posted by vectorsolid View Post
          Contest? What did I miss?
          See.... http://www.millerwelds.com/challenge/

Good luck
          L*S

Comment

weekend welders chalenge for power click subscribers.

Comment

Contest

Questions can be e-mailed (or PMd) directly to me. You have to have been a member of Powerclick as of May 1, 2007 to enter. Entries are accepted through this Saturday, the 23rd.

You can enter a project that's already been submitted in the past. We have over 400 entries at this point! (we had around 250 last time) This is going to be fun!

Also, we'll be able to add some of the applicable ones to the idea gallery once the contest is over. It's great to see all of the projects...there's lots of good stuff out there!

For those of you who entered or plan to, good luck!

Comment

What if a past entered project has won something, is it still ok to enter it for this year and again does it have to be made by the welding process although
                it is used by a weldor to do a project. I'm still unclear.

Comment

More questions

1. Yes, the projects need to be created with a welding process. The fact that you would use the item while welding doesn't qualify it for the contest.

2. Projects that have won a prize in the past wouldn't be applicable for following years' contests.

Good questions!

Comment

Thanks for the reply............it's crystal

Comment

problem?

ok when i went to enter i noticed it sais 18 or older ? is there anyway i could get a parent concent form or somethin ? thanks

Comment

just have dad/mom enter your project under his/her name. they just cant aword prizes to minors. so it has to go threw dad/mom.
                        you might be able to get a parental concent form but not by tomarow and it would realy make things dificult, i would just ho the above rought.

Comment

Originally posted by fun4now View Post
                          just have dad/mom enter your project under his/her name. they just cant aword prizes to minors. so it has to go threw dad/mom.
                          you might be able to get a parental concent form but not by tomarow and it would realy make things dificult, i would just ho the above rought.
                          thats what i figured but i guess ill try cause wasnt shure about the member thing requirment. i dont think itl matter thanks

Comment

as long as they go under yor power click e-mail address it will be fine.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.