This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trailblazer 302 running gear

Has anyone made running gear like miller sells for the trailblazer 302, and if so do you have pictures or plans. Im drawing up plans as we speak, and there based off of the all terrain running gear miller sells. Questions I have about my plans is how do you mount the wheels?. Im getting no flat foam tires, a 1" axle's, but is there something else Im missing. Im a visual person so if anyone has any pictures that would be great. Thanks in advance.
    If you want peace, be prepared for war!

This guy made a super sweet brewery stand with plans he copied. I'm sure if you Pm'ed him he might be able to help you copy what you need for your Trailbalzer. You might want to be careful though, I have heard tell he packs heat.

http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...ad.php?t=12885
    Dynasty 350DX
    Dynasty 200DX TigRunner
    MM 350P
    MM Passport Plus
    Spectrum 375 Extreme
    08' Trailblazer 302

Comment

Here is a better picture, and it looks like the angle of the handle would make it easier to maneuver.

http://www.mylincolnelectric.com/Cat...et.aspx?p=2075
      Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by KB Fabrications View Post
        This guy made a super sweet brewery stand with plans he copied. I'm sure if you Pm'ed him he might be able to help you copy what you need for your Trailbalzer. You might want to be careful though, I have heard tell he packs heat.

http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...ad.php?t=12885
        Looks like a copy of Broccolli's cart.

Comment

KB, didn't you know all weldors are required to pack heat here in Florida....it keeps the competition even..Best Regards,Paul
          More Spark Today Pleasesigpic

Comment

I thought your driveway was paved?
            Ed Conley
            http://www.screamingbroccoli.net/
            MM252
            MM211
            Passport Plus w/Spool Gun
            TA185
            Miller 125c Plasma 120v
            O/A set
            SO 2020 Bender
            You can call me Bacchus

Comment

I'm surprised you didn't just call up a few fab shops in the area have them bid the job to include a set of prints then just build from that .
              George W. Bush was saving your butt whether you liked it or not!
              Fear is temporary, regret is forever
              HH210 with SG

Comment

Why not buy a OEM Miller set from your LWS,.. copy it, and then return it when your done?
                Warning to young ladies:
                If you wear loose clothes, beware of the machinery. If you wear tight clothes, beware of the machinist.

Comment

don't do this

this is what runs people away from this fourm and why I didn't post on here for a really long time for mess such as this. Don't fight and bicker, back and fourth, we are men here not boys. This is like fussing over who is going to play on the best ball team here, except who can do a better weld job then the other.

Comment

I was working on a hi-rise in Florida, about half the crew had a pistol in their lunch box. The Iron super had a Derringer in his pocket.

Comment

I guess welders are better at making things, than fixing things????
                      Dynasty 200 DX
                      Millermatic 175
                      Spectrum 375
                      All kinds of Smith OA gear

Comment

Originally posted by Sberry View Post
                        I was working on a hi-rise in Florida, about half the crew had a pistol in their lunch box. The Iron super had a Derringer in his pocket.
                        Bet it's tough to fire a guy there, eh?

BTW- Is this project a government set-aside by any chance?

Comment

Working...
                        X