Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What a horrible impression Part 2 LOL!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wacko Welder By the way . . .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Did the original poster ever get his latch replaced & is it working now?

miller mailed him a new latch.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped
    sigpic
    feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Comment

Originally posted by 84ZMike
      Steve...I see were you are coming from.... I don't know you you don't know me.... I am in no way a knight on a white horse just making an observation...... I know that broc fella isn't getting on a horse....he's more of a sheep kind of guy .....
      You gonna let him do you that way Ed?
      Dynasty 350DX
      Dynasty 200DX TigRunner
      MM 350P
      MM Passport Plus
      Spectrum 375 Extreme
      08' Trailblazer 302

Comment

Originally posted by Wacko Welder View Post
        Well Broc & 84Z some of us have been trained to be "whipped" by em, I was not . . . to each his own . . they want equality, they ain't getting no pedestal from me . . .

The typical American woman wants it both ways, the privilege of being a woman when it's convenient & the right of being equal in the work place also when it is convenient . . .

Worked in the field for years, was given the choice of carrying em, or the highway . . . you might say I have plenty of miles on the highway . . . you don't know me or anything about me, but you feel free to form a personal opinion about me, that's OK . . It has always been my "experience" that anytime a woman is added to the mix with guys it always causes friction between them when they normally get along just fine. Ad one to the mix and there is always hard feelings . . I think they call it the "Knight on The White Horse Syndrome"
        Someone always develops it . . .

Just the way it is . . . at least in my 54 years . . . everyone has a right to a opinion last time I checked . . . . Besides, I only NEED to get along with one, the one I married . . .
        Let's see, if I got it right this is about the time someone says something of an insulting nature about by my wife . . . so predictable . .

Take care, Steve
        Steve, i'll bet dollars to donuts that one of your arms is much more physically developed than the other.

Comment

Have you guys ever noticed when we carve a pumpkinhead, we always dig out all the insides and throw it in the trash. Insides have no value other than to make more pumpkinheads later. Scary thought.
          Nick
          Miller 252 Mig
          Miller Cricket XL
          Millermatic 150 Mig
          Miller Syncrowave 200 Tig
          2-O/A outfits
          Jet Lathe and Mill
          Jet 7x12 horz/vert band saw
          DeWalt Multi Cutter metal saw
          Century 50 Amp Plasma Cutter
          20 ton electric/hydraulic vertical press
          Propane Forge
          60" X 60" router/plasma table

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTu7wicVCmQ
          Vist my site: www.nixstuff.com
          and check out some of my ironwork and other stuff

Comment

Hello Monte

Originally posted by monte55 View Post
            Have you guys ever noticed when we carve a pumpkinhead, we always dig out all the insides and throw it in the trash. Insides have no value other than to make more pumpkinheads later. Scary thought.

That was good Monte . . . very good . . .

I'm not gonna pay as much attention to PUMPKINHEAD as he's paying to where he thinks my hand is . . . He' just jealous . . . . maybe he doesn't have a handful . . . maybe he's wanting to give me a hand . . speaking of donuts, that is exactly where I'm heading now . . .

Take care,
            Steve
            Millermatic 251
            Lincoln AC/DC "Tombstone"
            Milwaulkee Grinder 4 1/2"
            Clark Grinder 4 1/2"

Comment

It is rather hilarious to sit back and read how one bashes the other over grammar, spelling, who owns the business, etc. Who cares, does it really make that much of a difference?

I am just happy Schony's problem was solved by Miller.
              Ken

What else is there besides welding and riding. Besides that

Miller Thunderbolt XL 300/200 AC/DC
              Hobart Handler 187
              Dewalt Chop Saw
              4" Air Grinder
              Die Grinder
              Rigid Drill Press
              Kellogg 10hp Air Compressor

2009 FXDC

Comment

The best thing is . . . .

The best thing is . . . . we all have one thing in common . . .

an American Made

Welding Machine . . . . and for the most part it is Blue or Red . . . .

does anybody in the US make a white welding machine . . .?

OK Miller, it's time to come out with a Red, White & Blue machine . . . .

Steve
                Millermatic 251
                Clark Grinder 4 1/2"

Comment

This has gone on for 6 pages now and so far I dont see much related to the first post which was an update on a previous topic. You may want to check for sure but I dont see any whining in "part 2".
                  Who do you call when the lawmakers ignore the law?

Miller AC/DC Thunderbolt 225
                  Miller 180 w/Autoset
                  Old cutting torch on LPG

Comment

I think . . .

Originally posted by Flyingpig View Post
                    This has gone on for 6 pages now and so far I dont see much related to the first post which was an update on a previous topic. You may want to check for sure but I dont see any whining in "part 2".
                    I think it has been a long Holiday . . . and no one has any gas . . .

So here we are, doing the next best thing, standing around the coffee pot BS'ing . . . and yes, the OP got his latch fixed and made Miller of aware of a problem they did not know existed . . . . So in actuality, this thread has repaired and made useful again hundreds of Miller Welding machines and brought therapy to dozens of Miller using weldors . . . . . .

Besides, how many times can you have the same discussion as to who makes the best 4 1/2" grinder . . .

And here it is . . . . "Milwaukee does" at least the ones that were made in the USA . . . . lol lol lol
                    Millermatic 251
                    Clark Grinder 4 1/2"

Comment

Wacko, I'm with you. The silent majority has felt the feelings you've expressed here. I'm all for kindness but you made some great points. Happy 4th everyone!
                      Joe in NY

Clarke 131E Arc Welder
                      HF 4x6 bandsaw
                      Hitachi 4.5" Grinder
                      Craftsman Air Compressor

Comment

Originally posted by Broccoli1
                        I figger if Beth has to pony up a name of Mr. Beth's Co- why don't you knuckleheads pony up yer real names too?
                        I don't have a problem with that.
                        The definition of courage. "It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and you see it through to the end no matter what." From "To Kill a Mockingbird"

Comment

Anybody weld anything over the weekend?
                          Although I found this thread to be the most entertaining on on the lists, I built one of those electrolisys rust remover things from another thread on the "Welding discussion" thing.
                          Practiced a little with Aluminum and played with my new "digital elite" helmet settings.
                          Disassembled and moved a small building that was given to me.

My wife is the president of a construction co. so I enjoied Beths post as well as the comments of others of thier frustrations.

I know another female that has an outdoor highway gadgets and gizmos company with 85+ or - employees.

I gained a little insite from the comments here.

Well the weekend is over so back to the grind.

Cheers.

Randall
                          Aus-tex.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim-TX View Post
                            A new member posted about a problem with his NEW MILLER WELDER. He was not happy. Yes, it's "only" a latch. So be it. So far, I have seen nothing positive in regard to that thread. The member has been flamed and criticized for pointing out what is probably a design flaw or manufacturing defect in regard to his Miller welder.
                            yeah but you can tell a lot about someone by the percentage of time a person spends complaining and the percentage spent on beneficial discussion.

so far this guy has 10 posts and they are are either a complaint or in defense of his complaint. probably if the guy had some posts with useful beneficial discussion prior to the 10 complaining posts, then maybe we wouldn't be so hard on him.

the other thing is the magnitude of the guy's reaction. using a pile of exclamation marks after stating "horrible impression" makes it seem like the guy has never had anything bad/unfair happen to him before. i mean what has he been living in a utopia his whole life? sh!t happens in the cruel unfair world out there life and mature people take it in stride and don't bother wasting time to complain about it.
                            miller dynasty 350
                            miller spectrum 1000

Comment

Originally posted by ridesideways View Post
                              yeah but you can tell a lot about someone by the percentage of time a person spends complaining and the percentage spent on beneficial discussion.

so far this guy has 10 posts and they are are either a complaint or in defense of his complaint. probably if the guy had some posts with useful beneficial discussion prior to the 10 complaining posts, then maybe we wouldn't be so hard on him.

the other thing is the magnitude of the guy's reaction. using a pile of exclamation marks after stating "horrible impression" makes it seem like the guy has never had anything bad/unfair happen to him before. i mean what has he been living in a utopia his whole life? sh!t happens in the cruel unfair world out there life and mature people take it in stride and don't bother wasting time to complain about it.
                              So...
                              OOps I used 3 dots after so, but I am curious about your handle "ride sideways".
                              My first impression was "ride side saddle".
                              You know right?

Where you commin from?

Randall
                              Aus-tex

Comment

Originally posted by fendermender View Post
                                So...
                                OOps I used 3 dots after so, but I am curious about your handle "ride sideways".
                                My first impression was "ride side saddle".
                                You know right?

Where you commin from?

Randall
                                Aus-tex
                                I said I wouldn't posts but the mods can't lock the thread and this is getting out of control. People just want to stir the pot and start trouble. Take that crap to weldingweb.com . This site and community is much better then this. I see some members true colors and I will remember this.

* Fendermetal is Beth your wife or do you know her? Your getting defensive so I'm assuming she is something to you.*

Thanks to all the guys agreeing with me that this guy is a complainer. I'm not going to reiterate everything I said before. "Beth" though she was better then the average welder and choose to talk over us with words she had to look up in a thesaurus to sound intelligent. Feel sorry for the husband, Sounds like she wears the pants if you know what I mean.LOL

Many good point on both sides of the debate. Nobody wins and some people made friends and others made less then that. It really saddens me to see this unfold.

James
                                Waiting to see this thread LOCKED!!!!!
                                Last edited by StillBoostin; 07-07-2008, 03:21 PM.
                                Miller Dynasty 200DX SOLD
                                WeldTec Water Cooler SOLD
                                Miller Millermatic 180 w/ Spoolmate 100
                                20Ton press
                                And lots of Cut-off and grinding wheels
                                www.IAGPERFORMANCE.com

Comment

Working...
                                X