I am searching intresting projects

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am searching intresting projects

I am searching for interesting big and rich Weld Project in Canada. The contract. I am ready for transfer. I have small English but wide experience of work. Thanks guys!

Arthur:
    Go to the top left of this page under User CP and put your location. It will show up in the top right of your posts, where mine says Colorado. We're all curious where we're all at. Of course, you'll have to change it when you get your job in Canada.

What's your native language? Your English isn't all that bad, for a second language.
    RETIRED desk jockey.

Hobby weldor with a little training.

Craftsman O/A---Flat, Vert, Ovhd, Horz.

Miller Syncrowave 250.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Craig in Denver View Post
      Arthur:
      Go to the top left of this page under User CP and put your location. It will show up in the top right of your posts, where mine says Colorado. We're all curious where we're all at. Of course, you'll have to change it when you get your job in Canada.

What's your native language? Your English isn't all that bad, for a second language.

I am russian and the my native language. And i speak Hebrew.

Comment

I Live In Israel

Originally posted by Craig in Denver View Post
        Arthur:

Comment

Originally posted by arthur View Post
          Three languages is very good. Russia is a big part of the International Space Station. Again, welcome.
          RETIRED desk jockey.

Hobby weldor with a little training.

Craftsman O/A---Flat, Vert, Ovhd, Horz.

Miller Syncrowave 250.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X