Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

boat dolly

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boat dolly

Has anyone else built any boat dollys? I've attached picture of the one I built. Maybe someone has a better idea.
    Attached Files

where are my glasses...?

Your pics are a little small. I need a magnifying glass to see what youve done. Can you make the pics any bigger? How big a boat you wan tto move?
    Ive got a welded alumunm and it weighs 900 pounds or so.. I have it ona trailer but last month it was capsized in the back yard so I could paint the bottom. Could of used someting other than brute strength to flip it back and reload it on the trailer..

Comment

The 1st pics are resized so they aren't so big to download. I tried to attach a bigger one but it is too large.

My little boat only weighs @100#. I looked all over the internet, didn't have any luck finding any plans, I just looked at some images of commercial ones. I just used some old 1" tubing to make the frame. I used some 5/8" bolts to bring the to frames snug against the transom, 1/2" rod for axle and pneumatic tires, seems to roll very easy.

Comment

I'm trying a little larger pictures. Should be able to see them now.
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X
        Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.