Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Guy

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy

Hello. Just signed up here. I enjoy welding and tinkering, always doing something. I hope I can be of some help to you guys as well get some new ideas from you all. You have a cool forum here glad to be a member now.
    Last edited by pjw0812; 06-19-2008, 07:43 PM. Reason: Spelling error

Welcome

Glad to have you here. Post some pics of some of your work - everyone is always looking for new ideas and projects!

Comment

Projects

I will get some pictures on here sometime this weekend. I'm currently working on a thumb for my backhoe. Ive built several utility trailers, 2 car trailers(sold most of them) and some yard carts. I am also working on cutting down a 24" backhoe bucket to make a 12" wide one.

Comment

Pictures

Heres 2 trailers ive build. a yard cart and a 6x8 utility with gate.
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X
        Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.