Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Caution: Project Challenge Voters!!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caution: Project Challenge Voters!!

When you open up your Power Click to vote on the finalists, be aware of this:

YOU CANNOT GO THROUGH AND LOOK AT EACH OF THE FINALIST BEFORE YOU VOTE. EACH TIME YOU CLICK ON "NEXT" THE LAST THING YOU WERE LOOKING AT BECOMES YOUR VOTE CHOICE. You cannot go backwards and review. Once you open, view the category, hit "NEXT"....you have voted.
    Read the instructions completely before voting.

Nick

Someone really went out of their way to screw that up. I had already voted and didn't know it, figured for sure you could go through and browse different projects before you voted.

The ones that I think I voted for weren't the ones I wanted so I just closed out and gave up.

Also, maybe it's Firefox, when I click on next it doesn't show in the progress bar so I didn't know the next page was even loading.

Comment

Hey Monte, did you look at yours first?

Comment

My wife is also a member of PowerClick and hers came before mine via E-mail.
        We were browsing and finally realized that when we went to the NEXT category we had voted without knowing it and couldn't go back. My stuff was not the last to be looked at by us. Oh well. Lots of nice projects though. I would also like to see the ones that didn't make the final cut. Lots of talent out there.
        Nick M

Comment

Here's hoping when all the voting is done that all the entries will be added to the project gallery. There are lots of good finalists in the challenge - I'd love to see all the others as well.

Comment

thats a bummer, it worked ok for me ??
            i clicked threw all catagorys then went back to vote.
            i did not click on the little circle below the pic to get a better view jus clicked on the pic and then moved on to the next catagory. when i had seen them all i went back and voted.
            seems like i clicked on the view projects first then the vote link after that but not 100% shore ?

Comment

Originally posted by tnjind View Post
              Hey Monte, did you look at yours first?
              Not sure what you mean

Comment

Well - Monte - I at least voted for one of yours for you - hope you returned the favour. I have the small press brake in the 1-9 hour shop category. Part of the credit for that goes to you - I had seen yours in the project gallery previously, and when I needed to make some bends it was my recollection of yours that provided the impetus to make my own.
                Thanks
                G Metcalfe
                aka Big_Eddy

Comment

they are all winners

Just go and vote to enter the Sweep Stakes

Comment

I meant it jokingly, that you voted for yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by tnjind View Post
                      I meant it jokingly, that you voted for yourself.
                      Actually when we first tried to view the projects, it was as though only part of it downloaded and took a while to view the rest. Can't explain it. Vote for myself......WHO ME!

Comment

My Aluminum welding cart thread is on the power click page. Which is awesome, but I didn't make it as a finalist though. Thought I had a better chance. I guess I will have to do better next time.

James

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Eddy View Post
                          Well - Monte - I at least voted for one of yours for you - hope you returned the favour. I have the small press brake in the 1-9 hour shop category. Part of the credit for that goes to you - I had seen yours in the project gallery previously, and when I needed to make some bends it was my recollection of yours that provided the impetus to make my own.
                          Thanks
                          G Metcalfe
                          aka Big_Eddy
                          SENT YOU A PM

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.