Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ivy and Butterfly table

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ivy and Butterfly table

Finished this table today.
    Jim
    Attached Files

very cool!

Comment

Wow

Hey You do nice work or is it you and your wife ?Are those for a customer? If so or not what do you think you would charge?

Comment

looks great as all your stuff dose. i'll bet your house would make a nice galery for an art show.
        verry impresive work. where did you get the glass ?? i made a POW*MIA table but never put glass on it, now its just sitting in the atic.

Comment

F4N: What is it doing in the attic? Get some glass and show it off!

Jim: I have to hand it to you, your skills with welding art are above the average stuff seen in the malls and even the high end stores. Good luck to you where ever you take your skills.

Comment

i have not realy stressed over it as i have a son about to turn 2 this month. and he and a glass top table would not mix too well. i'll look into the glass situation a lil closer when i can put the table to safer use.

Comment

First, thanks for your kind words.

let me try to answers the questions...
              glass from either Ace Glass, or HobbyLobby for standard size. This was a scrap piece that I built the table around.

I will sell that that one for between 2 - 3 hundred, which is a bargin for a "one of a kind" with all that steel and hand cutting of all the parts, and time. (Thats almost like giving it away to a good home)..

I do it all.. my wife tolerates my art and always seems to tell me how it could have been better (after it's done)..

I have a larger piece of glass (the size of the one on my webpage with the stained glass lamp) will probably do another one of these with more stuff "under glass" next month. Maybe some frogs and lizzards, since I only put one inch worm on the one you see here.

At any rate, I appreciate your checking out my work... My little Millermatic 90 just keeps cranking out stuff.
              Jim

Comment

Very nice work as always

fun4now, I saw a pic of your table and I think it looked awesome. I am sure you could sell it if you wanted. Local glass companies can make you a piece of glass for it just like table tops.

Comment

another fine job

Your work looks great as usual, enjoy viewing all of your work. Dave

Comment

i dont know how to find the right market for the table ?? tryed e-bay and it got looked at 2 times. ....

Comment

awsome stuff! What tool do you use for your scrollwork? Like your lamps?
                      thanks in advance...
                      bert

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.