Questionaire and free tape measure.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admin
    Just wanted to give everyone on quick note about when they can expect delivery of their tape measure....
    The tape measures were custom ordered specifically for this purpose and will take 2-3 weeks to be produced. As soon as we recieve them, we will start shipping them out to you.
    THANKS Miller you guys rock! not only do you produce the best welding equipment but you give away tape measures too! life is good!! thanks again
    The one that dies with the most tools wins

If it's worth having, it's worth working for

Comment

Farris

Ferris, I did not get a E mail from Miller about the free tape. I guess I did not check the corect box so they can send me E mails from the Administartor,
      so I had to contact them directly at sfeldk@MillerWelds.com
      their is a way you can go into the User CP in the upper left hand corner to change this so the administrator can send you E mails. how ever it the question is kinda confusing to me weather to check the box or not check the box. hummm well maybe its just me sometimes I dont understand all that I read ha ha just look at my spelling lol if you figure it out please post it so I can know weather to check the box or not check the box to be able to recieve E mails from the administrator.
      Regards,
      .Richard

Comment

Originally posted by Richard
        Ferris, I did not get a E mail from Miller about the free tape. I guess I did not check the corect box so they can send me E mails from the Administartor,
        so I had to contact them directly at sfeldk@MillerWelds.com
        their is a way you can go into the User CP in the upper left hand corner to change this so the administrator can send you E mails. how ever it the question is kinda confusing to me weather to check the box or not check the box. hummm well maybe its just me sometimes I dont understand all that I read ha ha just look at my spelling lol if you figure it out please post it so I can know weather to check the box or not check the box to be able to recieve E mails from the administrator.
        Regards,
        .Richard
        You will need to put a checkmark in the box in order to recieve email from the adminstrators.
        Regards, George

Hobart Handler 210 w/DP3035 - Great 240V small Mig
        Hobart Handler 140 - Great 120V Mig
        Hobart Handler EZ125 - IMO the best 120V Flux Core only machine

Miller Dynasty 200DX with cooler of my design, works for me
        Miller Spectrum 375 - Nice Cutter

Comment

Working...
        X