OT Jacksonville NC crime rates for 2006 and prior

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DSW View Post
    Some Creep, where abouts out in Seattle do you live? I used to live in Keyport and go to High School in Poulsbo.
    I'm just south of there on the Kitsap Penn... down on Key Penn by Gig Harbor / Port Orchard. I worked in Poulsbo for a few years. What made you leave here for PA?

Comment

Somecreep- I just wondered. Sounds nice. I also live in the country, let my carry permit expire. Oops.

No call out or anything.
      Tim Beeker,
      T-N-J Industries
      (my side bussiness)

Miller Synchrowave 350LX with tigrunner
      Esab 450i with wire feeder
      HH135 mig
      Thermal Dynamics cutmaster 51 plasma cutter
      Miller aircrafter 330 - sold
      Marathon 315mm coldsaw
      vertical and horizontal band saws
      table saw
      Dewalt cut off saw
      Sand blast cabinet
      lots of hand grinders
      Harris torch
      beer fridge

Comment

Originally posted by Some Creep View Post
        I'm just south of there on the Kitsap Penn... down on Key Penn by Gig Harbor / Port Orchard. I worked in Poulsbo for a few years. What made you leave here for PA?
        Navy brat, dad got transfered back to DC, finnished HS and then I went to college in PA. Inertia has kept me here. I have to much stuff to try and move but I hate the area compared to out there. I almost don't want to go back and see how built up it must be by now. Silverdale was just starting to explode when we left in '85. Hopefully one of these days I'll find both the time and the money to go back for a visit. If I had the money I'd move back in a heart beat. Probably the best place I ever lived including what little I remember of HI. (Sorry Bert). Unfortunately over the years I have lost touch with all my friends that went to school with me out there.

Comment

AF Brat here My Pop did 33 years

2 years at Dover then UofD 87', drove around the States for 2 months and Los Angeles sure looked good a 22. Headed West as fast as I could- one more summer in that gawd awful Humidity back East, I could not take
          Ed Conley
          http://www.screamingbroccoli.net/
          MM252
          MM211
          Passport Plus w/Spool Gun
          TA185
          Miller 125c Plasma 120v
          O/A set
          SO 2020 Bender
          You can call me Bacchus

Comment

Originally posted by DSW View Post
            Navy brat, dad got transfered back to DC, finnished HS and then I went to college in PA. Inertia has kept me here. I have to much stuff to try and move but I hate the area compared to out there. I almost don't want to go back and see how built up it must be by now. Silverdale was just starting to explode when we left in '85. Hopefully one of these days I'll find both the time and the money to go back for a visit. If I had the money I'd move back in a heart beat. Probably the best place I ever lived including what little I remember of HI. (Sorry Bert). Unfortunately over the years I have lost touch with all my friends that went to school with me out there.
            Oh yeah, Silverdale has exploded! Malls and freeway work has made it a mess. I grew up not far from Silverdale and remember back in the early '80's it being a 1 stoplight town. If people would just get it into their heads that this is a HORRIBLE place to live maybe they'd quit moving here.

Comment

Try my area . . .

Since Katrina washed all the people out of New Orleans up here to the Baton Rouge area . . . our crime rate is through the roof!

I guess only the good guys went back home . . . . . To give you an idea of what it is like here . . . Goggle "Angola Prison". Our nightly new usually starts off with the murders of the day, then moves to the trials of the murders of the previous day gone by . . . Then we go to the armed robberies, rapes, assaults, etc . . . . Of course we are always kept updated on the death penalty cases and their appeals . . .

We just got another death penalty last night . . . guy shot people behind a Olive Garden cleaning wash buckets . . . they didn't have any money so they "shotz dem" . . . . quote from our newscaster . . ..

I bet no where else in the nation do they give their street names, like . . . .

Tyrone "Tee-bone" Williams or Jamal "Lips" Jackson . . . .

Our news here is pathetic . . . it is geared for a fourth grade educational level. That is not an opinion, it is fact . . . .

Carry permits are pretty easy to get here . . . personally do not want one, to much liability . . . . . Sometimes I think you would be better off with an illegal carry charge . . .
              Last edited by Wacko Welder; 05-30-2008, 06:16 PM.
              Millermatic 251
              Lincoln AC/DC "Tombstone"
              Milwaulkee Grinder 4 1/2"
              Clark Grinder 4 1/2"

Comment

I wouldn't weld with a Glock- it'd melt! I was last in J-ville, NC in '81, when I got out of the Corps.
                AutoArc 230 (MM 210)
                3035 spoolgun
                Spectrum 625
                Dialarc HF w/Coolmate 4

Comment

Working...
                X