Lawn Tracker Mods

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lawn Tracker Mods

My buddy needed a small weld job done to the back of his Lawn Tracker where the garden trailer hooks up. (Not even worth taking a picture of it)

So, that small weld job was done and I still had time on my hands. I think he will like these mods when he picks it up this weekend. Hee.. Hee...

http://www.jhchoppers.com

You are right ,,, too much time,,, ha, my bud fix up his tractor too.
    Attached Files

Comment

Remind me not to leave my truck unattended at your place if I ever come over for a visit!

Comment

LOL, great work.
        he should be very happy............or really pissed .
        i did a little mod work on mine too. i added a scoop to it to keep the rain out of the top of the motor. silly idea to have air intakes right on the top ?? from their it just kinda got out of control, easy to do.
        Attached Files
        thanks for the help
        ......or..........
        hope i helped
        sigpic
        feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
        summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
        JAMES

Comment

Originally posted by fun4now View Post
          LOL, great work.
          he should be very happy............or really pissed .
          i did a little mod work on mine too. i added a scoop to it to keep the rain out of the top of the motor. silly idea to have air intakes right on the top ?? from their it just kinda got out of control, easy to do.
          Nice ride James!

While I was painting his, I was laughing so hard my sides hurt. It was so much fun...

Comment

thanks chopper.
            i wish my flames had come out as nice as yours. it was my first atempt at flames. do you use a stencel ?? i just used some electritions tape, free handed it and hoped for the best. what did you use to tape off yours ??
            thanks for the help
            ......or..........
            hope i helped
            sigpic
            feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
            summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
            JAMES

Comment

mine looks better from a distance than it dose up close.
              thanks for the help
              ......or..........
              hope i helped
              sigpic
              JAMES

Comment

Originally posted by fun4now View Post
                thanks chopper.
                i wish my flames had come out as nice as yours. it was my first atempt at flames. do you use a stencel ?? i just used some electritions tape, free handed it and hoped for the best. what did you use to tape off yours ??
                I use 1/8 M3 Fine LIne Tape and free hand it. If you click on the link below, you can see how I free handed and painted some fenders and gas tank.

Flame Painting Process

Comment

Originally posted by JHCHOPPERS View Post
                  Nice ride James!

While I was painting his, I was laughing so hard my sides hurt. It was so much fun...
                  Now I'm laughing so hard my sides hurt.
                  RETIRED desk jockey.

Hobby weldor with a little training.

Craftsman O/A---Flat, Vert, Ovhd, Horz.

Miller Syncrowave 250.
                  sigpic

Comment

be shore to let us know how he feels about it when he gets it back.
                    thanks for the help
                    ......or..........
                    hope i helped
                    sigpic
                    JAMES

Comment

I might as well add mine to the mix.
                      I welded a broken shaft that runs vertically down to the tiller tines and gave this one to a very good friend of mine. I too could not let it go as just welding the shaft.

The first pic shows the fishtail fenders and fuzzy dice.

The second is the flame job, not quite as nice as the one's posted earlier in this thread. I did them free hand with a brush.

The last pic is the chrome grill guard (simulated) its cut out of Plexiglas and painted silver to match the tines.
                      Attached Files
                      To all who contribute to this board.
                      My sincere thanks , Pete.

Pureox OA
                      Westinghouse 300 amp AC stick
                      Miller Syncrowave 250
                      Hexacon 250 watt solder iron

Comment

great looking Tiller.
                        thanks for the help
                        ......or..........
                        hope i helped
                        sigpic
                        JAMES

Comment

Might as well add mine

M Y HOT RIDE LOL Jim
                          Attached Files
                          Welding in Crete
                          Syncrowave 350 LX
                          Millermatic 252
                          Millermatic 180 w Spoolgun
                          Miller Gold Seal 155
                          Miller Elite welding helmet
                          JD2 Tubing bender with Hydraulic conversion
                          Evolution Raptor15" SteelDry Cut Saw
                          Hypertherm Powermax 30
                          Some really cool hammers BIG and small

Comment

With all these great pictures of mowers and tillers, its nice to know that there are others out there that think like me.

Now I can tell my wife that I am not the only Flames Crazy man in the world.

Comment

Working...
                            X