Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questionaire and free tape measure.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questionaire and free tape measure.

Just completed the e-mail questionaire sent by Miller for being one of the first 400 board members. Thanks in advance for the tape measure, can always use another, and I sure hope to win the drawing for a BWE, sure wouldn't mind one of the fancy versions as an upgrade to my plain 'ol black one.
    Manny

Me too, I also hope I win the BWE !

Comment

Sorry guys, your out of luck. I've already requested that I win it, LOL.

Comment

Waaaaay ahead of you guys!

Comment

So who was member #401?

Comment

If I`m reading this right there are only 394 members.

Comment

Well, I got my email today so I know I am under 400.

Comment

i too got the message for the draw so i too am under the 400 mark.

while at work i have a very nice auto dimming mask [a uvex optrel satellite], at home i have a plain manual flip mask that i would really like to set off to collect dust [and the work mask is work owned so i can't take it home ]

Comment

I jumped all over that deal for the tape, never have enough or close at hand.

Comment

I'll be glad to get a tape measure. I haven't gotten anything free in a while....

Comment

I'm in for a tape...thanks Miller.

Comment

Glad to hear that you are all signing up for your free tape measure! We wanted to say "thank you" for being part of the board and thought a tape measure was something everyone could use Looks like almost 200 of you have already claimed yours!

(And, yes, all current registered users recieved a message and were eligible for the gift.)

Comment

I might not be first but me and fyoung are tied at 42 post's each. ...Bob

Comment

If you hover the mouse curser over your username in a post and look down at the bottom of your screen you can see what #you are

And thank you very much for the tape measure
                            Attached Files

Comment

When was the message sent? I never recieved anything. Sounds like a good deal.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.