Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Motorcycle stuff

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motorcycle stuff

The wife and I are saving up for a bike next year and another tig machine.
    does anybody have stuff that they have made for there bike.

what kind of bike are you geting? some one made a small version of the trailor hitch rack for the back of his hog to hold a duffel bag when he was not using the trailor. i'll see if i can find you a pic.
    also saw some nice forks for a choper.

Comment

I built a simple square frame with a handle for elevating the bike off the ground to be able to change the rear tire. Other than that, I could send you a p-m with a few different pics of accessories and parts I've built for bikes over the years.

Comment

Bikes

Hey john please do that would be great thanks.here's a pic of the bike that we will get.
        Attached Files

Comment

i dont think you can send pic's in a PM.
          you can put them on here for the rest of us to check out also. every one likes checking out pic's

WOW!!! nice bike.

Comment

Bike

I dont quite follow ya in what you are saying I dont now what a PM is sorry.

Comment

PM is a private message you send threw the board to another member but i dont think you can send pic's in one. i know its limited to 500 or 1000 words, but it dosent have a load up for pic's so i dont think you can send pic's threw it unless its a link to an already uploaded pic. like in a photo gallery on line.

Comment

Working...
              X
              Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.