Todays job

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by admweld View Post
    7/8" would be fine for 30 ton.Just add gussets add weld it up good.Good luck
    Thanks!

Comment

Adam that looks like a small pntle for such a big truck, and did you triple pass your D- rings.

Some times depending on the application I like to put a strong back across the plate.

Nice job however.

I hope work is well, This is the slowest Ive been in 20 years.

Not that I dont have work, I just dont have the bigger projects that I am used to.

The small jobs have always been good pocket change but the bigger $ 15,000 - $ 30,000.00 are what pay the bills and let you save a little.

Some of the bigger jobs are just now starting to come in.

All I can say is that Im glad I dont have alot of debt.

Comment

Originally posted by c wagner View Post
        I haven't used a mag drill in years and Black Wolf is right you gotta love em!!!
        Great job on the hitch!
        I bought one a few years ago.... a Milwaukee, the only tool i wish i never bought.
        It only works went i can clamp it down, otherwise it pops up the bit catches and it spins like a top.... So i bought a 40 ton punch/shear, that i like it so much a got a 90 ton last year

Comment

Originally posted by Portable Welder View Post
          Adam that looks like a small pntle for such a big truck, and did you triple pass your D- rings.

Some times depending on the application I like to put a strong back across the plate.

Nice job however.

I hope work is well, This is the slowest Ive been in 20 years.

Not that I dont have work, I just dont have the bigger projects that I am used to.

The small jobs have always been good pocket change but the bigger $ 15,000 - $ 30,000.00 are what pay the bills and let you save a little.

Some of the bigger jobs are just now starting to come in.

All I can say is that Im glad I dont have alot of debt.
          3/4" plate portable and i 2 passed my d rings.Been 3yrs now i still do work for this guy plates still there.
          BB402D
          TB300D
          DIMENSION652
          MM250X
          MAXSTAR140
          S-32 FEEDER W/1260 IRONMATE FC/GUN
          HT/PWR-MAX1250 PLASMA

Comment

Working...
          X