Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible new welder

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible new welder

Clayton Ward Williams born today at 5:39pm. I think the perfect baby gift for him would be a new TIG Welder Of course, Dad might have to try it out a few times before he gets his little paws on it
    Attached Files

Congrats...Bob

Comment

new wlder

congratulations on your son,my wife just gave me my first boy 7 months ago,just awesome God bless him

Comment

I would get both mom and son their own gun. Never sell land. Never sell guns.

Comment

Congratulations! Welcome to the club. I've got another one coming in a month.
          Attached Files

Comment

what!!!!! you mean you didnt name him MILLER ?????

congrats

Comment

Congratulations, good to see him and Mom are doing great.

At least get him a Miller Tattoo, it can grow as he grows

Comment

Congrats that's awesome. Just tell him to keep it steady. I'ld wait till he is about 5yrs though. Miller hat on at the hospital. Classic

James

Comment

Originally posted by willy View Post
                  I think the perfect baby gift for him would be a new TIG Welder Of course, Dad might have to try it out a few times before he gets his little paws on it
                  A HUGE Congratulations!!!
                  I was thinking the exact same thing when we had our little guy (Austin Mark )on May 6th, A Dynasty 200 would be just his size!!!

Oh ya I had my work hat on the day of the big event since I left the shop to rush the wife in. I wore my Miller hate the next day but I guess I never got a picture of that!
                  Last edited by c wagner; 05-10-2008, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Congrats too ya!!

Comment

Congratulations!!!

always great to say hi for the first time.
                      you have to wait a little longer be for ya give him the TIG. wait till he is big enough to work the buttons properly so he can set it.

you should probably pick it up now though, give you time to get to know it so you can show him when he is ready. and test it out proper like too. not to mention in 2 years it will be 2X as much $$ to get one.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.