Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best wishes!

Originally posted by Wheelchair View Post
    I want to thank everyone for the prayers and cards I recieved while in the hospital. I had successful surgery on the heel removal and then had surgery on a pressure wound on my backside due to being in a wheelchair. I had a muscle taken out of my thigh and placed in the wound area and after coming home I developed a blood clot and had to go back for more surgery to remove it. I was doing well and then developed a severe bladder infection that went into uro-septis and nearly passed away from the infection. I am home now and have to stay in a special bed for one month and then I can get in my wheelchair a few hours a day until the new skin grafts heal. I again thank everyone for the prayers and concern,please keep them coming.

Wheelchair (Bill Green)
    It's great that you are progressing. I've been getting my left hip replaced for the past few months. It took so long due to past infection but it's all fixed now and I'll be back on my feet in another two to three weeks.

Keep in touch and tell us about your progress.

Best wishes!
    Miller Syncrowave 200
    Milermatic 252
    Lincoln AC/DC "Tombstone"

Comment

Glad to hear you are home. hope recovery is swift and problem free frome here on out.
      James
      thanks for the help
      ......or..........
      hope i helped
      sigpic
      feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
      summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
      JAMES

Comment

Working...
      X