Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glad to be back

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad to be back

I want to thank everyone for the prayers and cards I recieved while in the hospital. I had successful surgery on the heel removal and then had surgery on a pressure wound on my backside due to being in a wheelchair. I had a muscle taken out of my thigh and placed in the wound area and after coming home I developed a blood clot and had to go back for more surgery to remove it. I was doing well and then developed a severe bladder infection that went into uro-septis and nearly passed away from the infection. I am home now and have to stay in a special bed for one month and then I can get in my wheelchair a few hours a day until the new skin grafts heal. I again thank everyone for the prayers and concern,please keep them coming.

Wheelchair (Bill Green)

Good to hear from you

Hope everything goes good for you from here on out......
    Take Care - Willy

Comment

Great to see you are home, hope the healing process gets better for you. Best advice I can give you is to keep your head up, think positive and do as the doctors tell you and you'll be up and about in no time. Keep us posted on your progress. Dave

Comment

Glad to have you back...Nick

Comment

Bill:
          It's good to hear from you and I'm glad to hear that you're back home. Puter time will help keep yer mind busy while your body heals.

God Bless.

Craig in Denver

Comment

Glad to see you posting again Bill. You've got lot's of friends and support here. Use it. We all wish you a speedy recovery!

Comment

All the best to you from up here in Canuckland Bill & good to here from you.

Comment

Good to hear from you Bill. I was wondering how you were doing. PM me your e-mail address, I have an e-mail tucked away for you, that I believe you will appreciate.

All the best for a speedy recovery.

Comment

Best wishes and good luck with a speedy recovery!!!

Comment

Hey Bill! Great to see you posting here. Speedy recovery. Our thoughts are with you.

Comment

Godspeed! Glad your back!

Comment

Glad to see things going well, welcome back.

Comment

Bill, glad to see you back and lets hope and pray that things keep improving.

No more going back to the hospital just to see the nurses

Comment

Glad to see ya back bud

Comment

Originally posted by Wheelchair View Post
                              I am home now and have to stay in a special bed for one month and then I can get in my wheelchair a few hours a day until the new skin grafts heal. I again thank everyone for the prayers and concern,please keep them coming.

Wheelchair (Bill Green)
                              You got another prayer coming from me. Glad to hear you are home, I'm sure it beats the hospital stay, the food has to be better if nothing else. Speedy recovery, and take care.

No relation to Red Green is there?
                              Originally posted by KBar View Post

No more going back to the hospital just to see the nurses
                              I quit going to the hospital, too many male nurse's now days.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.