No announcement yet.

I think I may have saved a few lives today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

next time i am down that way i'll whip one up for ya.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped
    sigpic
    feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Comment

gotta do it again

The customer stopped by this morning to give me a deposit check for another set of trailers. He had the trailer with him and loaded so you can actually see the finished project. Dave
      Attached Files
      If necessity is the Mother of Invention, I must be the Father of Desperation!

sigpicJohn Blewett III 10-22-73 to 8-16-07
      Another racing great gone but not to be forgotten.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...modified&hl=en

Comment

Originally posted by dabar39 View Post
        The customer stopped by this morning to give me a deposit check for another set of trailers. He had the trailer with him and loaded so you can actually see the finished project. Dave
        What decking did you use for this trailer? I've got a 16' x 6' wide that needs a new deck.

P.S. I like the gas can holder on the front. I think I'll add that to my project list for the summer on my trailer.

-----------
        Edit: I just found the other pics of the trailer without the ATV on it. Looks like you used plywood?
        Last edited by jjsjeff; 06-14-2007, 12:16 PM. Reason: update

Comment

verry nice. i gotta make one of them lil trailors for my sprayer. its only the 25 or 35 gal version, a lil bigger then the one on the back of his quad but smaller then the one on the trailor behind it.
          i been putting it in my RM trailor but would prefer it to have its own, so i can easily us it with quad or RM (rideing Mower)
          thanks for the help
          ......or..........
          hope i helped
          sigpic
          feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
          summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
          JAMES

Comment

decking material

jjsjeff, I use either 2x8 or 2x10 p.t. decking on all of my trailers. I don't recommend using plywood for any trailer deck. Dave
            If necessity is the Mother of Invention, I must be the Father of Desperation!

sigpicJohn Blewett III 10-22-73 to 8-16-07
            Another racing great gone but not to be forgotten.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...modified&hl=en

Comment

Working...
            X