Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite Welding Projects

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Welding Projects

I am curiours to what everybodys favorite welding project is. post a couple pictures and its story. My favorite welding project was when I was commisioned to make a 6'x6' sign for a company called pakit liqudators. Pakit liqudators is a resell place for old building materials and everything eylse. Its a packrat's paridise. Each leter has a different theme. It took about 25+ hrs to do.
    Attached Files

It looks better when you are standing in front of it.

Comment

Cool sign Welder Guy
      Jim

Comment

Thats cool. I like any project...Bob

Comment

built a bush bumper for a 2008 dodge 3500 2 weeks hand cutting

(no press break, i wish)

pretty mean looking huh..oh ya a warn winch is going in side tooo

trying to get a company in town here to auto cad it so i can laser cut them and produce them.

sorry if pic is small

let me know what ya think
          Attached Files

Comment

arc, great job on the bumper...

Building one of my own for a 2005 xterra.

I made this last year and two more this year.
            Its the Majerle Hustle award given to Phoenix Suns players for what Im guessing is showing some hustle on the court.

Here it is finished behing given away by Majerle.

Comment

Very cool. Congrats on the commission!

Originally posted by xoskel View Post
              I made this last year and two more this year.
              Its the Majerle Hustle award given to Phoenix Suns players for what Im guessing is showing some hustle on the court.

Here it is finished behing given away by Majerle.

Comment

Signs! bumpers! and awards oh my! Cool projects guys I'm with metalmaster I like any project. How cool would that be to see something you built on t.v. Keep them coming.

Comment

That award is pretty cool. Even though I don't know what a bash bumber is, but it is cool

Comment

Arc, that is a very cool bumper.

I've built a few and have plans for a few more. I like the complexity of yours.

I built this one for a Toyota Tacoma based on the customer's wishes.

Comment

My favorite project is the first one, the last one, the next one, the one after that. etc... etc...etc.....

I really enjoy what I do for a living so they are all my favorite projects. Dave

Comment

I like them all but the one that got the most notice was the Crazy Cart I built awhile back for my DX200. It was a "fun" project with no limitations. I just completed a custom trailer for my Trailblazer 302 that I enjoyed as well. Heck there all fun!

http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...ead.php?t=2654

Comment

My Favorite So Far

This welding table I just finished is my favorite project so far. It adjusts to different heights using a hydraulic floor jack. It's my favorite because now when I do new projects, I won't have to work on the floor of on sawhorses!
                          Attached Files

Comment

thats a neat table u have there, mine is just a piece of 4x8-1/2 steel and i can barely move it need be.

Comment

War Eagle

I guess my favorite project was the war eagle, at least it took the most amount of time to make. Each feather line is the strike of a pickaxe. the process of making it is here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPiRRiXGJBM
                              Jim
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by JimYoung; 05-11-2008, 07:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.