Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helmet pics...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My other hood with stickers
    Attached Files

Comment

just got another helmet today. a miller inferno elite series. nice helmet
      Attached Files

Comment

My collection:

an original before the Harbor fright knock offs after market paint

an original before the Harbor fright knock offs after market paint

Jackson

Jackson

Comment

After market paint before the harbor fright knock offs

AD probably made by the same company that makes all the imports for harbor fright and everybody else with a buck. That wants a brand.

Comment

Hear are some new pics of my new MP-10 and my Harbor Freight Big Window :

New MP-10 hood with gold lens. Much lighter then glass lens

Stock MP-10 glass lens

James
            Last edited by StillBoostin; 07-02-2008, 09:14 PM.

Comment

im glad to see dirty cover lenses on the space helmets.

im buying a new hood today so i can flip it down and get spaced out ,and overbuild EVERYTHING

Comment

My Avatar is mine. Speedglas 9000X with a 9002X lens and House of Kolor paint job. I still love welding under it and people always comment about it no matter how dirty it gets.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Seaman View Post
                  My Avatar is mine. Speedglas 9000X with a 9002X lens and House of Kolor paint job. I still love welding under it and people always comment about it no matter how dirty it gets.
                  Well Paul, it sounds nice, Speedglass, 9992X lens and House of Color Paint, yea, real nice and if you DON'T give is a picture where we can APPRECIATE you helment then I will personally beat you with a wet noodle from One0Hung Low Chinese take out.

My Optrel has a trick paint job that changes color as you view it from different angles. I would and I am sure that most on here would enjoy getting a gander of you HoC paint job.

Comment

Yeah lets see it!

James

Comment

Originally posted by StillBoostin View Post
                      Yeah lets see it!

James

Comment

Wow. There's some nice helmets out there. Mine's just a stock unit from Miller. They threw it in the deal when I bought the TIG.

Comment

Thanks for answering for me, as matter of fact I have lost that image. I have 2 speedglas 9002X's and I truely believe it is the best hood for me. I have a degenerative disc in my neck and lots of tacking in a shift I am in great pain the next morning from nodding and flipping. I have found the speedglas to be light weight and less stress on my neck.

Thanks for the compliments, I make no claims to be a pro painter, I am however proud of my hood.

Comment

Thanks for answering for me, as matter of fact I have lost that image. I have 2 speedglas 9002X's and I truely believe it is the best hood for me. I have a degenerative disc in my neck and lots of tacking in a shift I am in great pain the next morning from nodding and flipping. I have found the speedglas to be light weight and less stress on my neck.

Thanks for the compliments, I make no claims to be a pro painter, I am however proud of my hood.
                            Paul with good justification too. That said, HoC has been around for a looong time, all the way to the days of Ed 'Big Daddy' Roth.....

My Optrel is also extremely light might be worth a try on to you at some point in time...

Comment

http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...ead.php?t=5408

Comment

Just thought I'd post some pictures of my girlfreind's helmet. She painted it herself as apparently nobody make one in her style. In case you're wondering, she is a real welder and is working on her C-ticket.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.