Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

dose every ones screen have a drop down ghost ??

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dose every ones screen have a drop down ghost ??

is it just my computer or dose every one have a ghost of a drop down, or the choices of a drop down on the top of the screen.
    i atached a screen shot showing what i was refering to.
    just want to find out if its me or every one.
    Attached Files

I don`t

Comment

fun4now,
      Not sure what's going on with you EI. You could try updating to IE v.7.
      It's a bit different from IE 6 though, if your not crazzy about change

Also, you might want to run an update from EI. Go to 'Tools -> Windows Update' and it'll pole your system and provide all the updates you need. This may clear up your ghost problems as well as any others you might be having.

Good luck,
      Jim

Comment

unforchenetly i did already update to ie to 7, not to happy with it but such is life. several others are haveing the problem also on the other miller board so its not just me. seems like my computer is always downloading updates for one thing or another, i realy hate that. i dont even know what i am updating it just say you have an update.
        any how miller is looking into it so if its just a few of us no biggy we can see what needs updating but if its on the sites end they will take care of it. i just wanted to be shore it was not my moderation tools miller added to me befor bringing it to there atention so i knew if it was just me or others too. to help them narow it down.

Comment

sorry no, think ur on ur own

Comment

I had the ghost and then I refreshed and it went away.

P.S. I'm running Firefox 2.0.0.4

Comment

I've never had it. Using Firefox browser, if that helps any.

Comment

just wonder if y`all ever got it fixed this ain`t happend to me

Comment

its fixed now. miller did some upgrades and seems like my computer was trying to use the old formatt. just had to clear my I.E. browsers history and all was good.

Comment

ghosts

Hold down shift and refresh. That should take care of it.

Comment

the shift + refresh did not work. i had to go into my browser and deleat its memory, then it was fine, i just had to resighn into every thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.