Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

finalized and installed my mail box

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finalized and installed my mail box

just thought i woud show off the final truck project alog with its insperational adviser.. added the miller sticker (so any miller boxes will get diliverd here) and some flames. the boy just loves the flames and wants me to put them on every thing.
    oh well here it is enjoy.
    Attached Files

That's a cool project.

But, hey,,,, call the Cops,
    I see some kid trying to steal it!!

Comment

naa he's not steeling it he the design consultant.

Comment

I like the mail box do you have any plans for it I want to build a mail box

Comment

not realy i just kinda winged it.
          got a mail box from wally-world and use it for a size referance and started to build. its just a square cab and a bed on the back. rework the desing to fit your needs be it with or without fenders. you could make it a bucket roadster if you wanted. just get the box so you know what size to make the rest.

Comment

Mail Box Kid

Hey fun4now I just love it.Your son has a half smerk on his face!That tells me he too loves it.Like wireburner I too need a mail Box, I really wasn't looking for an Idea but that doesn't stop me from keeping my eyes open for a great Idea to come along either,Well thanks for the Idea.I don't live in a RR so I will have to modify mine a little.

Comment

Originally posted by fun4now View Post
              not realy i just kinda winged it.
              got a mail box from wally-world and use it for a size referance and started to build. its just a square cab and a bed on the back. rework the desing to fit your needs be it with or without fenders. you could make it a bucket roadster if you wanted. just get the box so you know what size to make the rest.
              thanks fun , thinkinf about making one something like that and putting a lil ` box on the back painting it like a miller and use the bed for boxes

Comment

Nice job James. Its even got a little Miller Sticker on it.

Comment

Nice Job! All you need to do know is make a miniture miller welder to mount on the back of the truck.

Comment

thanks guys, here is the other 2 i made to help with idea's
                    its realy prity simple to make
                    Attached Files

Comment

Nice Job! All you need to do know is make a miniture miller welder to mount on the back of the truck
                      LOL i was going to do that and put my street #'s on it.

Comment

Great projects James. Very nicely done.

Comment

Very creative, i like them. One that look slike a welder would be cool

Comment

it wouldnt be too hard to build a trailblazer_302 shell over a mail box.

Comment

If I ever get all my other work done I'd build one. My wife would have a fit....

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.