Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Job Pics

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Job Pics

Here are a few pics of a trailer I delivered to a customer this morning. The trailer is used in a landscaping business. He hauls a horizontal drilling rig and needed some racks for boring rod and PVC pipe storage.

Nice job Adam!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Nice addition to the trailer without using up floor space, thanks for sharing.

Comment

Thanks guys, I am just starting out and there was probably some things an old pro may have done differently but the customer was real happy with it. All the racks had to be removable, He hauls some other equipment during the winter and wanted the vertical pipe racks in pockets with pins. I was going to keep it light but I figured as soon as a rack was removed a tie down chain would be securing some piece of equipment so I built the pockets a little heavier than I first intended. Hopefully his workers will use the D-rings.

Comment

Well...the thing as a whole looks well made and totally awsome!!!!!!!!!
          Good Job!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X
          Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.