pipe job.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pipe job.

6 inch pipe with 6 inch tubing adapters on the ends. Its all the scrap we had on hand. we did some 4 inch too. Most of it was sched 20 and plasma cut with minimal grinding, close square butt fit for speedy welding, 1/8 Hobart Pipe Master and a buzzbox. Single pass.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Sberry; 04-09-2008, 07:33 PM.

more of the same
    Attached Files

Comment

missed one, this is about as simple as it gets, did it outside on the apron to keep the mess down.
      Attached Files

Comment

Looks good Sberry. Is that irrigation pipe for the berries? Good to see some nice weather here today to as it was the first +10 day we have had. Still have 5 & 6 ft snowbanks in the tree rows though. Let us know when the berries are ready & we can all come for fresh berries & ice cream
        252 Miller Mig
        180 Synchrowave
        R - 45 Milling Machine
        Kingston 1100 Lathe
        Miller 2050 Plasma Cutter

Comment

Yes its for irrigation to go under driveways. It just gets buried flush and connected to surface aluminum piping. When I change layouts from year to year we yank them out and re-use. I was making some changes/additions used a couple old ones but needed a couple new. They might be in the ground for only a couple years, some a long time but allows for driving around the place. Real simple stuff, takes a little while to do but is long term investment to some extent.
          Attached Files

Comment

It had a hole in it where someone pierced it with a torch,,, but,,,,,, my lens is always dirty, its amazing I do what I do, ha

Comment

looks pretty good.

must be alot of berries... thats some pretty wide irrigation pipe.
              Read or submit reviews of Lincoln, Hobart and Miller Welders atThe Welder Shop.

Comment

Great looking work Berry as all ways, clean and to the mark.

Comment

Originally posted by Iron Head
                  Time to change that cover lens?
                  or flip your hood down
                  my daddy always said i was IRONHEADED....
                  feel free to P/M me

Comment

Working...
                  X